“Very Nice Airport Hotel”

Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport
Ranked #85 of 138 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This is a very nice hotel, only 1.5 kms from the Toronto Airport, Airport Shuttle available. This is also a Stay & Park Hotel. We parked our vehicle here for 9 days, no problem at all. You pay for 1 nights stay before or after your trip and it includes 8 days parking. Great. Staff were very knowledgeable and friendly. Beds were comfortable. You will hear the airplanes, I found it to be quieter than I expected, but after all it located near an airport and that is to be expected. The breakfast in the on-site restaurant was very good, but a little pricey, $16.95/person for the buffet. All in all a great staff and would recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TravellingFamily2941
HotelMGT, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. I was very pleased to hear how well your first stay at Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport Hotel was. It’s great to hear such positive feedback about all the services we have to offer.
I will be sure to pass over the positive comments to our staff members.
We are looking forward to seeing on your next stay with us.
Best Regards,
Front Office Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,042)

Reviewed 4 September 2013

After checking in, I went to my room and the key card didn't work. I returned to the front desk where the agent re-keyed my card, went back to the room and they key failed again. He then re-assigned me to another room where the key worked, after schlepping my bags up and down three times! The next morning, "Awais" at the front desk went above and beyond to make up for the inconveniences by offering a complimentary continental breakfast. "Kashia" was awesome in "La Brasserie" restaurant. I also encountered "Nina" at La Brasserie who was another outstanding employee. Thank you Kashia and Nina!

I stay in a lot of hotels and most of them either have a microwave or fridge and if they don't, a microwave is usually available on request (not this hotel). The bed isn't the most comfortable and I found this hotel to be very noisy with aircraft taking off and landing at the nearby Pearson International Airport. I felt like I woke up on the runway with that noise!

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience of your stay with us at Crowne Plaza Toronto Aorport Hotel, it is greatly appreciated! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the time you spent with us, from our amenities to our friendly staff. Especially I was happy to read that that you feel you received great service. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We will be sure to pass your kind words along to Awais, Nina and Kashia.
We hope that your travels will bring you back to our area in the future; it would be lovely to welcome you again at Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your future trips.
Elena Naryjania
Front Ofiice Manager

Reviewed 31 August 2013

We stayed for one night.
No complaints. We used a Jaunt voucher so it included breakfast.
Room was clean. Beds were a little hard but not an issue.
I wouldn't pay for the breakfast. It's was ok.
Would stay again

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
HotelMGT, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor. Great to read that you had a pleasant stay. Thank you for staying with us! We hope that you will visit us soon again at Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport Hotel.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

For the past two weeks we have been staying at this hotel. It is one of the nicest places that my husband's work has brought him too. While my guy is off during the day, I enjoy a great breakfast, & a fully equipped gym. The best part I think is the extra Club Lounge that we had access too. No other hotel that I know of has this and it is so worth it. This suite on the second floor is fully equipped with coffee/tea maker, fresh fruit and either a continental breakfast in the morning or great munchies in the afternoon. There is a desk in there, TV, phone and sitting area with books. As to the restaurant, if you can get a table served by Amar, you shall have a special surprise. This gentleman is a professionally trained server. He has impeccable manners and understands the traditional rules service. He is not the guy who takes a serving job to have a job as so many do. So when dining here, look for the tall, good looking guy with the great smile. The food is good but with this fella at your service, your experience here just made this place worth the stop.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting such a detailed review and for giving our hotel a 5-star rating! I am so pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that our services exceeded your expectations, as well as food and service in our Restaurant. I am particularly happy to read that Amar at theRestaurant left you with such a positive impression. We are truly fortunate to have him in our team and I will make sure to forward your comments to him. We hope that you will visit us soon again when your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Got a great deal through a Groupon that included a week parking, internet , full buffet breakfast and shuttle to the airport as I was heading south. The room was lovely, comfortable bed, clean and spacious. The breakfast buffet was excellent and included Starbuck's coffee. It is a bit hidden behind a strip of restaurants but that came in handy to as you can walk across a parking lot to several decent places to eat in or take out. The front desk staff was extremely helpful and friendly and my overall experience was excellent. I would definitely stay here again, and highly recommend it .

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank trisha07
HotelMGT, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience of your stay with us at Crowne Plaza Toronto Aorport Hotel, it is greatly appreciated! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the time you spent with us, from our amenities to our friendly staff. Especially I was happy to read that that you feel you received great service. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We will be sure to pass your kind words along to front desk and restaurant staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your future trips.
Elena Naryjania
Front Ofiice Manager

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Confortable but no style in this hotel. Very noisy of course because of its location at the airport. No servive at all. Very small rooms.
Just right for a night stay when you have to take an early flight the next morning. Shuttles to all terminals are very practical, working 24/7.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Estee38
HotelMGT, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay via this review. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us and that you particularly found our shuttle service reliable and efficient. We hope that you will soon visit us again at Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport Hotel and inquire about different room types which could better suit your needs.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

I stayed 2 nights while attending a retail show and was delighted with the hotel and staff. The room was nicely decorated, very clean, fresh crisp white linens on a very comfortable bed. There was absolutely NO trace of cigarette smoke, unlike other non smoking hotels. The breakfast deal was very generous and very good with an excellent selection, and the coffee was premium and Starbucks. The wifi was free and always reliable. The air conditioner was a little loud, but after reading some of the reviews, I think some people live to complain.

Room Tip: Room 444 was perfect!