Lowest prices for your stay
CrownePlaza.com
Hotels.comUS$107
travelup.com
Booking.comUS$107
1,390 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2016

I booked this hotel for 1 night on business travel to Toronto. Access was close to Airport. The hotel was OK, looking outdated. I stayed in a modern room and to be honest the modern part of it was the bedding and wallpaper. The rest was just OK. Room was small and bathroom was fine for just 1 person. TV was small and there is nothing I hate more than glasses in a room, please include plastic cups that are new....who knows if the glass has been washed. Pillows were too puffy so sleeping was uncomfortable. All in all fine for 1 night but happy to be in my own bed.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2016

Stayed there the other night . Your know exactly the time the planes finish taking off from the airport at nite and exactly when they start coming in in the morning. It was drab, noisy and far from a good deal. Wont stay there again

Room tip: I wouldnt stay above the 2nd floor as you are exactly at jet plane exhaust level anywhere above that and it will keep you awake
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank 933marekl
Reviewed 29 August 2016

This hotel is well-equipped, with good dining options, a (relatively small) pool, a basic gym, sauna, hot tub, free wifi throughout (very helpful, and fast!). Nothing about the property is particularly amazing, but nothing stood out for lacking either. The staff in the restaurant were fantastic, however! Breakfast buffet was pretty good - especially because we had it included in our rate. I wouldn't pay the $18/per person price for it!
The location of the hotel is fine for an airport stay over - a short walk to several good restaurants, but too far from any attractions or transit for sightseeing. The airport can be seen from the room, but it's a good distance away.
Great value for the price!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank mdgng3
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Queen size room is just an average room. Clean and cozy but noise insulation is less. Too much noise gets inside the room. Even near to airport helps in noise level being high . Had breakfast which is an average breakfast. Service is great in restaurants. Fruits which we got were great in breakfast buffet.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

After traveling around the US and staying at numerous Hotels. We went to Canada and decided to sleep here for one night.
The next day I woke up with a pinkeye. We discussed the situation with the manager on duty and all she did was saying that they're not sure that I got pinkeye from their hotel. I find it very amusing that we walked in with perfectly fine and healthy eyes and walked out with inflamed and red eyes. Anyways terrible hotel and terrible customer service.
Also you have to pay for parking to park at the hotel you paid to stay at!!
I'd personally encourage that all of you potential future customers of this place to rethink your decision about this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends