Cambridge Suites Toronto
The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
US$248
US$351
US$252
Orbitz.com
1,897 results
All reviewseaton centreportico restaurantliving roomfrench doorssunset grilldressing areawet bartop flooryonge streetdeluxe suitepull out couchmini barlarge bathroomfront desk staffsitting areacn towerexercise room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2011

The hotel was as reliably perfect for us as always when we stayed there last weekend. We had come to Toronto to spend some time with our two boys who live there, and the large suite was ideal for visiting with them and their companions. We have been staying exclusively at the Cambridge Suites when in Toronto for over 15 years now. The comfortable, ample rooms, the consistently-excellent service and good humour from all staff, the convenient parking and access to the amenities of downtown Toronto, the great food in the Portico and complimentary breakfast, the quiet - all this in one package makes Cambridge Suites unique. We love the Hotel. We will always stay there when we visit Toronto.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2011

Spent a week there and had a great experience, location was perfect, rooms really big and fantastic service.
Personell went above their tasks by anticipating my needs more than once e.g., I ran the 10k race on the 1st of May and the concierge offered information and help withtout me asking for any. They found me safety pins for the race on the spot and offered me a free breakfast for the race....I found the attention to detials and the care they took really fantastic.
Hotel is super central and the rooms are huge with all sort of amenities that make the stay so confortable.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2011

I recently stayed in the Cambridge Suites, Toronoto. The staff were very friendly and the rooms were spatious, clean and comfortable. It is very well situated for eaating out and shopping.

I am coeliac so finding restuarants that are safe to eat in when you travel can be quite difficult, especially on the first night when you are exhausted from an early start and a full day of travelling.

It turns out the the assistant manager of this hotel is also coeliac, and so the waiting and kitchen staff are all clued up on what is safe to eat and what is not. The food was really delicious and for the first time ever I stayed in a hotel without accidently being served a dish with gluten in it.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank shonamStAndrews
CAMBRIDGEGM, General Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2011

Dear shonamStAndrews, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay; particularly that you appreciated our flexibility and care in accommodating your dietary needs. We take special dietary requirements very seriously and are very glad we enhanced your stay. I will be sure to let Stephen Taylor know how much you appreciated his personal attention. Sincerely, Tim - Cambridge Suites Hotel

Reviewed 18 May 2011

From the point you enter the Hotel you are greeted by gracious staff who make you feel very welcome. They represent the face of a Hotel who appreciates your business and will work verk very hard to make your stay a pleasant one.

I have stayed at the Cambridge every time I am in Toronto for business since it was recommended to me a year or so ago. The suites are spacious, bright and immaculate.

I highly encourage visitors to try the restaurant. The chef, staff and menu are sure to please.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business

Dear dugana, Thank you for sharing such kind words - our team truly appreciates it! If I can ever be of service to you, please do not hesitate to ask. Sincerely, Tim - Cambridge Suites Hotel

Reviewed 16 May 2011

Very clean rooms, wonderful bedding, very quite (slept great very night!). Staff was always accomodating. Great bargain in the heart of the city. Looking forward to staying again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Linda0520, I was happy to read that we enhanced your girls weekend and hope we have the opportunity to serve you again. Sincerely, Tim - Cambridge Suites Hotel