“Lots of Room & Conveniently Located”

Cambridge Suites Toronto
Ranked #37 of 132 Hotels in Toronto
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Lots of Room & Conveniently Located”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

A real bargain. Extremely convenient to shopping, restaurants, coffee shops. We rented 2 suites for our family for Thanksgiving and there was more than enough room for everyone. The suites are very spacious, the bedroom had doors that you could close off from the living room area. As well, there was a desk that also had adequate space to work. The room is great for either work or pleasure. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Michelle R, Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this review, 30 December 2013

I am disappointed to read our service did not meet your expectations this stay. I would like the opportunity to speak with you directly regarding your concerns.

You can reach me by contacting the hotel directly or via email. My email address is mrivoire@cambridgesuitestoronto.com.

I look forward to speaking with you and hope you have a Happy New Year.

Director of Rooms

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (292)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

We stayed here as a family during the December power cuts. We are two adults and three children and stayed in a double suite. It was roomy enough with a pull out couch in the separate living area.

The service was average - we called for extra blankets and they never turned up. We had a room right near the elevators which had an unnecessary loud ding which could be heard through two room doors.

The meal was great - especially the kids menu - kids under five eat free when adult orders.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room far away from the elevator.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Kiwi08

I am disappointed to read our service did not meet your expectations this stay. I would like the opportunity to speak with your directly regarding your concerns.

I look forward to speaking with you and hope you have a Happy New Year.

London, Ontario
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

It's an OK hotel, great location, the room wasn't anything that I would talk about to anyone particularly. It is what it is, it costs about what it's worth. The garage is OK, not too secure though. Their restaurant is nothing to mention; we got free breakfast tickets, but we went to the nearby Marché restaurant rather, that's something to die for, though it's more expensive (you get what you pay for, truly).
It's to their benefit that they said they will send my iPhone charger cable to my address, though they wouldn't have called me telling me that I forgot it there, I had to call to see if they found it in our room after we left.

Room Tip: Go as high as possible.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Rob-ShowersAndMore
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It sounds as though we did not meet all of your expectations. For that I certainly apologize. We take great pride in our services and therefore I would enjoy an opportunity to touch base regarding your recent stay.

You can reach me directly at the hotel or via email. My email address is mrivoire@cambridgesuitestoronto.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Waterloo, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

We would like to thank Stew, Andy, Jenna and Joana at the front desk at the Cambridge Suites Hotel in Toronto who made our 10th anniversary very special. They made sure we had a lovely room in a quiet area in the hotel for our much needed time away and surprised us with a bottle of Champaign on our anniversary. It was very much appreciated.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Michelle R, Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Good Day Sherry,

What a wonderful review. I am delighted to read Stew, Andy, Jeanna & Joana surprised and delighted you while with us! They are thrilled to be recognized and look forward to welcoming you back on a return visit!

Happy Anniversary from the Cambridge Suites Hotel!
Traverse City, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

Our room was wonderful. Large sitting area and bathroom, plus a separate bedroom. We were very comfortable and very pleased with the room. Excellent location in downtown Toronto. Convenient parking. We would happily return next time we're in Toronto.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your magnificent comments. It brings us great pleasure to know how comfortable your stay was! Please don’t hesitate to contact me personally, whenever I can help with your future travel needs.

Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

The staff at this hotel made everything completely seamless. I was disappointed there was no possibility for a late checkout, but that is my only complaint. From beginning to end this hotel was awesome! The hotel staff were helpful and the cleaning staff was great!

Amazing stay, would recommend it to everyone and definitely stay there again!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Toronto E
It sounds like you had a lovely stay! Thank you for recommending us!

Happy Holidays from the Cambridge Suites Hotel!

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

Wonderful staff, great large suite with all the comforts of home. Extra points to staff who relocated me to an upper floor/quiet suite due to very noisy city road-work immediately in-front of hotel that lasted past 11 pm immediately in front of hotel.
The suite offered a very comfortable king bed with excellent quality bed linens/duvets and bathrobes. Two flat-screen televisions, adjustable climate control, perfect free wifi, lots of desk space and comfortable sofa/chairs. dimmers everywhere :-)
Room service/housekeeping was really excellent....and respected do-not-disturb sign when posted. Very clean. Good pod coffee maker in-room and acceptable selection of snacks/mineral water/wine etc.
Excellent price per night through third-party.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank excentrus
Thank you for the wonderful review! I am overjoyed to read what a pleasant stay you had with us! I have shared your feedback with our teams and they were simply thrilled to hear about your review.

If I can ever be of assistance on a future trip to Toronto, please do not hesitate to contact me.