Cambridge Suites Toronto
The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
US$248
Delta Hotels Toronto(Toronto)
US$675
US$616
1,897 results
All reviewseaton centreportico restaurantliving roomfrench doorssunset grilldressing areawet bartop flooryonge streetdeluxe suitepull out couchmini barlarge bathroomfront desk staffsitting areacn towerexercise room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We visited Toronto February 11th-16th when the weather was -8 c. I am a full so califorian, born and raised. The front desk person (Kirstan) greeted us with a bright smile-- and continued each time we came to her with questions, recommendations and directions.A great feature for us was the access to the underground "Path"-- you can walk IN WARMTH to different parts of the city and to a major shopping mall. Our room was on the 16th floor and was perfect. Nicely updated. Flat screen t.v.s in the living area and bedroom. Great micro wave & mini frig. The bathroom has a separate shower/toilet area from the sink and plenty of counter space. There are 2 closets and plenty of drawers. They even thought to put a full length mirror on the inside of the bathroom door. The top floor has a small exercise area. Good enough while on vacation. The restaurant is nice-- the staff are very nice. Food was good. IF you want a good breakfast spot outside of the hotel-- to the left, down about 1/2 block is the Sunset Grill. Can be crowded at times. We would definitely stay here again!

3  Thank luvintootravel
Elizabeth T, Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Hello luvintootravel, many thanks for your thorough feedback about your hotel stay. I'll be certain to pass on your kind words to Kristan. I'm glad that you survived the Canadian winter! We look forward to your next stay. Cheers!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

We have stayed there many times, and every single time we have been treated like family.
We love the convenience of the suites, and the intimate more personal level of attention. EVERY person who works there gives us a happy smile and good morning.
The convenience of getting to the Eaton Centre, and many of the Toronto attractions through the underground PATH means we can leave our coats in our hotel room!

Room Tip: They are all good.
2  Thank Andrew737
Elizabeth T, Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Hello Andrew737, It gives me tremendous pleasure that you continue to share your hotel experience even after so many years from your first review of our hotel! Please contact me at etanaskovic@cambridgesuitestoronto and let me know how we may improve the sleep quality as the score was only a 4. With sincere appreciation, thank you for your loyalty and your feedback!

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

We just returned from a really nice stay here! Rooms are nicely appointed--a sleeper double in one room and a comfortable queen in the other. A shared bathroom with access from both rooms. Both rooms have big flat screens and there is a fridge along with a microwave built in to the counter space in the room. Bedroom is small but fine. Shower is fantastic. Nice verbena bath stuff too! We had a really excellent dinner in the restaurant Portico downstairs--they have a kids menu. Not cheap but yummy and great cocktails. Husband ate breakfast there but kids and I went across the street to the Sunset cafe which was a great breakfast spot and clearly popular! Easy access to subway. Everyone on staff was really nice and accommodating. Parking is steep but you do have in/out privileges and can access car at any time. Always cabs available.
Also used gym which is on the top floor and has a great view with a few machines. Sauna and whirlpool though we did not use these.
The only complaint is that the walls are thin-- at least in our room and this made for some pretty interesting voyeurism through audio. Suffice it to say it got annoying after awhile but we managed. Next time I think I would feel comfortable asking for a new room.
All in all I highly recommend!

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Bellamyp
Elizabeth T, Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Hi Bellamyp, I'm thrilled that you & your family enjoyed your hotel stay. I apologize for the extra audio entertainment provided by our exuberant guests! We are here to ensure that all our guests have a memorable hotel stay so don't be shy to let us know when we can help. Thanks again!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Good sized room. Suites make it easier if you have a baby or child so everyone has enough space. We have stayed here twice in the last year, and both times have not been disappointed. Parking is reasonable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Elizabeth T, Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Hello marc_natalie, your loyalty is appreciated. Thanks so much for staying with us.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

My husband and I travel frequently to Toronto to attend a variety of functions. I would like to commend Cambridge Suites on the excellent service we always receive. The front desk staff are not only friendly but always helpful when needing info regarding happenings in the city. The suites are clean and well-laid out and the beds are extremely comfortable. We always enjoy the impeccable service, whether it be from room service or dining in the restaurant. The food is always delicious and I am partial to the Pad Thai on the room service menu which, in my opinion, is the best in the city. We also love to stay here because of the location right in the heart of the city. It's a convenient walk to short cab ride to most downtown attractions.
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a relaxed, comfortable stay in the city. My daughters and I will be staying at the Cambridge in a few weeks to attend a concert in Toronto and I am not sure if I am looking forward more to the concert or to the Pad Thai!
Bob and Nancy N.

Room Tip: All the suites are great but the higher floors have really impressive views of the city!
1  Thank NancyandBobN

Hello NancyandBobN, sincere thanks for sharing your hotel experience. I absolutely agree that the Pad Thai is delicious! We look forward to welcoming you and your daughters again soon. I'm certain the concert will be fantastic too!