“AWESOME!”

Ranked #38 of 133 Hotels in Toronto
Montreal, Canada
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Excellent customer service and ultra clean, spacious hotel rooms...The staff is wonderful and is very accomodating...I never slept better in my life...This is the perfect place if you're travelling for business!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Elizabeth T, Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
Hello Sheila M, I'm so glad that you enjoyed your hotel stay. Cheers!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Grosse Pointe, Michigan
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We stay at the Cambridge end of February for several days. Upon checking in, the front desk was friendly, quick and placed us in a 2 bedroom suite, that included breakfast tickets.
The location of the hotel is great, can walk to everything. Good food, sharp staff.
We parked at the hotels lot(managed by another company). When we got the car out to leave, the hood was covered with some kind of rust looking streaks, apparently from the wall the car was parked by...anyways, the hotel manager, Stew, quickly addressed our concerns, offered several forms of credit back to us. Stew followed through as promised and we appreciate that kind of service. We recommend this hotel to everyone!

Room Tip: Higher floors seems more upgraded.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Nan461
Hello Nan461, thanks for taking the time to share about your hotel experience. I'm happy that Stew promptly resolved your car issue. Thanks again for your recommendation!
ontario
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I read the reviews before I booked but was so pleasantly surprised that the Cambridge Suites were even better than I had expected. So comfortable and accommodating, especially since we stayed a week because of surgery at St. Michael's Hospital nearby. What an excellent place to come to after surgery. So clean, beds are comfortable, everything is warm and thoughtful. Made my surgery so much easier knowing I didn't have to worry about cleanliness. The staff was great and the waitress in the restaurant offered to help make my liquid diet requirements. I have been to many beautiful first calls hotels but none leave the warm memories of the Cambridge.

Room Tip: I was on the 14th floor and have no complaints.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank 1spark
Hello MarDi_eats, thank you for your hotel recommendation!
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

I was very pleased with the service at the Cambridge. Friendly staff & excellent amenities. The continental breakfast exceeds most & the rooms are a very good size for longer stays. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014
Hi Jewelle S, your loyalty is sincerely appreciated. Many thanks for your feedback and we look forward to your future visits!
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Cambridge Suites Hotel in downtown Toronto, is by far, my favorite place to stay for a 'de-stress' getaway or for a romantic valentine's retreat. The rooms are warm, inviting, and immaculate. The beds offer supreme comfort and the washrooms are modern, with elegant décor.The layout is ideal for serving the needs of two or more guests. As I enjoyed the flat screen tv, my husband accessed the internet at the large modern desk and marveled at its comfort and ample leg room. As a coffee drinker, I appreciate the real coffee maker (no coffee pods or capsules for me, please) and the mini fridge to store incidentals. The location of the hotel is perfect and the service is exceptional. Cambridge Suites is a gem and exceeds my expectations with every visit.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jewelle S
Elizabeth T, Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Hello Jewelle S, we are experiencing a hiccup with our responses. We are having this corrected but I wanted to acknowledge our gratitude to you and your husband.
Thanks so much for your loyalty. It is sincerely appreciated. We look forward to your next visit!
Belleville, Canada
Reviewed 26 February 2014

By reading other reviews I believe my expectations got out of wack...
I found our room to be very outdated and tired, not what I was expecting. We stayed in 2109. Views from this room were terrible not seeing anything but an office building. We had checked in late and left for the show immediately otherwise I would have looked for another room or hotel. Got back to the room very late after a great meal at bumpkins. Bumpkins stayed open late for us... Can not say enough about how great the food and service was there. Woke up to have breakfast at the hotel... Not worth the trip down the elevator. We would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jake m
Elizabeth T, Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Hello jake m, I'm sorry we didn't meet your expectations. We are in the midst of finalizing our renovation plans for 2014. I hope you will try us again. Please feel free to contact me at etanaskovic@cambridgesuitestoronto.com. Thank you.
Edmonton
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I stayed here with my girlfriend for Valentine's weekend, and proved to be a good home base.
Nicely appointed rooms, good location to get to Hockey Hall of Fame (15 mins), ACC (20 mins), Dundas Square (10 mins), and Eaton Centre (5 mins).
The hotel restaurant, Portico, served a great meal - had the steak and shrimp. Also plopped on the comfy couches one afternoon to have a drink and found it quite cozy.

Would recommend and stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bodmanza
Elizabeth T, Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Hi bodmanza, thanks so much for your hotel feedback. I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay and took in the sights of our great city with your girlfriend. I now have a craving for a little surf'n'turf from Portico! Best wishes to you!