My husband and I stayed one night at the King Edward for a getaway stay. We were pleasantly surprised by the large size of the room and the comfortable bed! The room was old in style but clean and well stocked. The bathroom provided a makeup mirror, a blowdryer and the usual soaps and shampoos. The fridge was very well stocked with a mini bar and good selection ofsnacks which were an extra charge(fairly pricey). We didn't have any of the snacks or bar but it was tempting! We were on the 7th floor so really didn't hear any traffic. I used the Nouvelle Maria Spa located on the Mezzanine and had a very good 25 min massage(with an RMT) and a manicure in a very relaxing and stylish atmosphere. The staff at the spa and the hotel were very pleasant and helpful. We ordered extra pillows with no problem. The parking is valet but there was no waiting for the car.
Our stay was only marred by ignorant guests who were partying late on our floor. But the hotel staff dealt with the problem promptly and made amends to us upon leaving.
All in all it was a lovely stay and we would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sixteen-story Edwardian Hotel dating from 1903. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Omni King Edward Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Meridien King Edward
- King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Le Royal Meridien King Edward
- Le Meridien Toronto
- Toronto Le Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien King Edward