Our stay at The King Edward was outstanding to say the least. We were upgraded to a suite
on the seventh floor which made our anniversary even more enjoyable.Hats off to the staff
especially James at the front desk and Chris the doorman.Great job guys. The room was very
stylish for the antique lovers and the wifI and light breakfast hit the spot. The location was great with Eaton Center and The Bay just a short stroll away. Also do not miss a visit to The St. Lawrence Market and the old downtown area.
Our next stay in Toronto will definitely include this fine hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sixteen-story Edwardian hotel dating from 1903. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Omni King Edward Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Meridien King Edward
- King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Le Royal Meridien King Edward
- Le Meridien Toronto
- Toronto Le Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien King Edward