I booked a room through Priceline and got a very good rate of US$51/night plus taxes. Like what the earlier review said, this hotel is very elegant. Room is clean. Location is good. However, this hotel is extremely prejudicial against Priceline users. I was intentionally put in the worst room, without any view at all (see photo, those white things all over the window are not snow, but pigeon droppings).
Unless you book through conventional channels or you are a starwood preferred guest, otherwise, you will feel like a second class customer during your stay. You just get what you paid for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sixteen-story Edwardian Hotel dating from 1903. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Omni King Edward Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Meridien King Edward
- King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Le Royal Meridien King Edward
- Le Meridien Toronto
- Toronto Le Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien King Edward