“Exceptional!”

Radisson Admiral Toronto Harbourfront
Ranked #15 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I have no idea if all the rooms were like the one we had, but it was newly remodeled with hard wood floors, clean and simple, white linens and exceptionally clean. This was a Living Social deal with a lot of perks added such as a free breakfast buffet -(exceptional service and food), discount off dining at Watermark and a Starbucks gift card. There was a lot of construction going on around the hotel, hence the Living Social Deal, but that was not a problem even on St. Patrick's Day. This hotel was in a perfect location. It's right on the water and across from the Rogers Centre. I would definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Greg H, Front Office Manager at Radisson Admiral Toronto Harbourfront, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Denise W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your reflections on our hotel.

The Living Social Deal was a good value and I am clad that you had the opportunity to take advantage!

Happy to read that you enjoyed our revitalized room product and the area that surrounds us. When all is said and done, both inside and out, I am confident that we will be one of the places to be on the water.

Denise W thank you again for your time and for your kind words. We are sincerely looking forward to having you back with us in the future!

There are newer reviews for Radisson Admiral Toronto Harbourfront

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stayed for 8 nights, whilst trying to find a place to live whilst on my work/holiday visa.

The hotel is neatly situated a stones throw away from the CN Tower, aquarium, harbour, Rogers Centre, and Air Canada Centre. It also has a local grocery store, takeaways and sports grill. So, essentially it has everything going for it in terms of location. For clothes shopping you will have to walk about 15mins or a cheap taxi away, but it really isn't a problem.

In terms of the hotel itself, it is excellent. It's not the most flash place I've stayed but the room was extremely spacious, bright, and clean. Just what I needed after a long flight. All the staff I encountered were friendly and very helpful.

The reception area has a Starbucks, which is always a nice treat in a morning. I also had room service twice when it was too extreme outside. Both times it was very nice and competitively priced to restaurants.

My main like was that it was situated away from other hotels and tourists. It's a much more quiet area.

Would absolutely visit again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Greg H, Front Office Manager at Radisson Admiral Toronto Harbourfront, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Pommy88,

Thank you for taking the time to share your reflections with regards to our hotel.

As you mention our location really can not be beat; steps away from all major attractions and venues whilst creating quiet departure from the hustle and bustle when the day is through. We definitely unique in the city and I thank you for acknowledging this.

Glad you had the chance to take advantage of the Starbucks. Our gift shop is now re-opened so hopefully you won’t have to take that taxi ride for shopping upon future visits!

Pommy88, thank you again for your time and for your kind words. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is the 3rd time I have stayed at this hotel and every time we have been greeted by friendly and helpful staff. In fact the last time I stayed here one of the front desk staff even found one of the staff that knew about cars to help me on a Sunday after my car wouldn't start.
This time I booked through Booking.com and booked a standard room. When I got there we were upgraded to a corner suite and even though it was not one of the newly renovated rooms it was spacious and very homey. The bed was comfortable and lots of comfy pillows were provided. The electric fireplace and swivel tv were also a nice touch as well as the telescope for watching the harbour.
Even though the room was located on the Queens Quay side we were never bothered by the construction and we found the location as it was just within walking distance of most downtown attractions. The Starbucks in the lobby was wonderful for a morning latte.
It is definitely my go to hotel when visiting downtown Toronto.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Janet B,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel and for your continued patronage.

The employees here are top of the line and are definitely the oil that keeps the engine going. I am amazed each and everyday at there commitment to the Yes I Can spirit.....thank you for your acknowledgement of their efforts.

Our Studio rooms are quite unique and do offer the amenities that lend themselves to a little more comfort. I am glad you had the opportunity to experience one of these rooms!

Janet B, thank you again for your time and kind words. We are looking forward to continued visits and being relied upon for your future Toronto visits!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I checked in having been in London - Ont - good location an upgrade I had a Conceirge card vouchers for a free drink / Breakfast - new refurb room - all was going well / was impressed with the room and a note from Greg Hives about the hotel had a Can Do attitude however that was before I met Andrea at reception - what a rude and unhelpful creature to have on a reception desk - I asked for a late check out - she started by telling me the cost of same - I said I thought as a Conceirge member she could allow me till 5 Pm - I was flying to London England - no she said - max time extension 2 pm or pay ! - I left it - I have to be back in Toronto every few weeks for a few days over the next few months - I shall be using my Platinum Ambassador Card and go stay at with a Hotel group that is flex able and needs business Business as this Radisson clearly does not - I will not be back !- I also tried to use my free drinks voucher in the Bar and the Bar Man told me it was only worth 10 dollars and I would have to pay a few dollars extra for a red wine - I told him to pour me a red wine and let me get back to my room - he did just that - what a scam !

Room Tip: Go for a business room
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TOPCAT010
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We were very impressed with the room. It was very spacious and cosy. Also, we were expecting to share a king bed with our young child, but we were please that hotel staff put to queen beds. There are a good number of restaurants around the hotel as well as a mini-market that is opened 24 hours. Staff are very welcoming and professional.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Greg H, Front Office Manager at Radisson Admiral Toronto Harbourfront, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Max894,

Thank you for taking the time to compose a review of our hotel.

Glad to learn that you enjoyed our location and that we were able to accommodate your bedding request! Our employees are the back bone of our operation and I appreciate your recognition of their efforts....thank you!

Max894 thank you again for your time and for the kind words; we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We were impressed with our room here - room 724. It was recently refurbished. It had all hardwood floors, two comfy queen beds, bar fridge, and two chairs. It also had a beautiful big shower, nice sink, big counter etc. The front desk staff were friendly and accommodating. We had requested a hypo-allergenic room due to a feather allergy and we had also asked for an early check-in. Our room was not ready yet, but they asked the housekeeping staff to prepare a room for us right away and told us it would be ready in about 10 minutes. By the time we parked underground and got up to the 7th floor, it was done!
The only negative with this hotel, and it is temporary, is the construction on Queen's Quay. We asked for a higher room and one that was not facing the road, so we were not bothered with the noise at all...
Great stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Greg H, Front Office Manager at Radisson Admiral Toronto Harbourfront, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Cathette,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel.

We are honoured to have received such a glowing review from a top contributor such as yourself. Everyday we pride ourselves in delivering dynamic and efficient service levels at every turn…..I am glad to have read that we were able to deliver yet again. We are always superbly appreciative when our employee’s efforts are recognized....thank you for this!

Cathette, again, thank you again for your time. Happy you enjoyed our newly revitalized room product and hopeful that you will return even with our waterfront revitalization underway.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We booked a double room for a last minute stay in the city and chose the Radisson Admiral for its close proximity to the Harbourfront Centre.
We were thrilled with the availability and room rate for the first weekend of March Break and the hotel reservation clerk was friendly and helpful (we travel with 3 kids).
Upon arrival our check in was quick and easy. The clerk at the front desk was friendly and sincere and made the kids feel welcome, a small kindness that went a long way.
Our room was a newly renovated suite with lovely finishes and clean fresh decor - hardwood floors instead do carpet, fabulous. The beds were very comfortable and the bed and bath linens were great quality. The washroom was elegant and well stocked and the shower was lovely and clean and hot!
The room was quiet, despite the construction on Queens Quay, and the view of the CN Tower at night is truly great.
We will definitely be returning to this lovely boutique hotel that made us feel welcome and was centrally located in a wonderful family oriented neighbourhood.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

FamilyOf5Travels2012,

Thank you for taking the time out to complete and share a review of our hotel.

We are glad to learn that you took advantage of our location and had the chance to experience one of Toronto's best kept family fun secrets, The Harbourfront Centre. Sounds as though the location, our recently completed room renovations and most importantly the service delivered were a hit!.......glad to learn of this as well.

FamilyOf5Travels2012, thank you again for your time and for your kind words. A Happy March Break to you and your family and please enjoy the remainder of the week! We look forward to having you back in the very near future…..