What a great hotel! We felt like we were rich! The entrance is beautiful. There was a woman playing a grand piano in the lounge. Very pretty. When I booked, I requested a room with a view of the CN tower. When I checked in, the lovely woman asked me if I wanted a harbour view. I asked for a CN tower view. Funny she said that people fight for a harbour view but okay - I thought she understood what I wanted. We went to our room - it was beautiful! Except, no CN tower view. Disappointing. I understand, maybe there is no such room - I just thought I would have been told that. And if there had been a view - if it cost more money - it would have been nice to know that too - maybe I would have paid it. Anyways, we enjoyed the room & I still would recommend this hotel highly. The city is beautiful at night.
We went to eat upstairs (38th floor) at a very elegant hotel. We were given a harbour view..sigh...but on our departure we stood at an empty table and took pictures of the CN tower. Endorned with purple lights, it is a beautiful site. I really enjoyed that view. The food here, spaghetti and a risotto. It was delicious (and filling!). We saw the dessert at our neighbours table - lava cake, one scoop of ice cream, and a couple of strawberries with carmel drissled over the plate - presentation 10/10. Not sure how much it cost. We ate for $40 and walked out full so I figured take out somewhere else = going out & time OR delivery = cost + delivery + tip. We figured was just as expensive and we were right there. Ahh, so nice. Our experience at the restaurant was great - great service! Our room was very nice. A ledge by the window allowed my daughter to sit and do homework while enjoying our view.
No complaints. Plug in internet cut in and out more than I expected. Required patience - that we had. The one thing we really enjoyed was the baggage check. We were going to walk around the city and had no place for our luggage. We checked our bags and they told us we could pick them up at any time. What a great service. We walked around all day & came back later to pick them up. So helpful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto. Our downtown Toronto hotel is located on the vibrant waterfront of Lake Ontario, where you can enjoy Toronto's seasonal events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Harbour Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Harbour Castle Hotel Toronto
- Westin Hotel Toronto
- Westin Toronto
- Westin Harbor Castle Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Westin
- Westin Harbour Castle Toronto