A little known fact is how pleasant and inexpensive it is to spend Christmas in a big city hotel. My family and I are always away from home for christmas as our families live in other cities. Instead of cramming into a guest room or equally uncomfortable facilities, we've been staying at hotels in Toronto and Ottawa for Christmas eve and night. We've gravitated to the Westin and are always happy there. a very comfy standard room is a little over $100 a night. The welcome is charming, the service excellent and the rooms are very comfortable and well equipped. The only downfall is very expensive valet parking at $40/day and breakfast at about $36 per person including tax, service and delivery. However at that room rate, one can splurge a bit.
A few other pluses to note are the well equipped gym for which you can rent excellent workout gear for $5; the hotel is pet friendly at no charge (but you cant leave fido in the room alone) and an empty fridge to store your wine and food instead of buying overpriced drinks and snacks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect blend of relaxation, renewal, and modern comfort at The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto. You'll find our hotel on the revitalized waterfront, just steps away from the Downtown Core via the PATH, Toronto’s underground covered walkway. The city's lively theatre and entertainment districts are just steps away, as are the Air Canada Centre and other famous attractions. Our CAA/AAA Four Diamond hotel welcomes you with beautifully designed accommodations featuring large workspaces, high-speed Internet access, and our legendary Westin Heavenly® Bed. Some of our hotel rooms also boast incredible views of Lake Ontario. Stop by one of our several outstanding restaurants for a delicious, healthful meal - or refresh with a dip in our indoor pool. Meetings and events are inspired occasions in our adaptable venues, including the spectacular Metropolitan Ballroom - the largest hotel ballroom in Canada. And our prime waterfront location enables you to explore the best of the downtown area with ease - from Rogers Centre to the CN Tower and Ripley's Aquarium. s attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Harbour Castle Hotel Toronto
- Westin Hotel Toronto
- Westin Toronto
- The Westin Harbour Castle
- Westin Harbor Castle Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Westin
- Westin Harbour Castle Toronto