The Westin Harbour Castle is basically a Toronto institution, and I remembered my parents choosing it for their anniversary getaway within the city about twenty years ago. We lucked into it on Hotwire for a one-night stay in Toronto. Although it's not really in an ideal location for a winter trip to Toronto, as the attractions of Harbourfront aren't really open and it's on the wrong side of the highway from the downtown core, we still had a lovely stay at the hotel. The front desk staff were incredibly attentive, apologizing profusely for the 4-person line-up at check-in (which only took about 5-10 minutes to clear), and then very kindly arranging for us to get a room on a higher floor with a beautiful view out across the Toronto islands. The room was spacious with a huge bank of windows. The bed was comfortable, and the bathroom was fine, without being anything exceptional. I can imagine it would be a lovely hotel to stay at during the summer as a base for exploring the waterfront and the islands. We certainly had no complaints about our quick overnight stay.
Parking is expensive at the hotel, but there are public Green P lots nearby, including a very reasonably priced on on the Esplanade, if you're looking to save a bit of money and walk a few blocks to your car. The soundproofing with the connecting room could have been a bit better - we had an exceptionally noisy neighbour, but putting the fans on drowned out her noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect blend of relaxation, renewal, and modern comfort at The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto. You'll find our hotel on the revitalized waterfront, just steps away from the Downtown Core via the PATH, Toronto’s underground covered walkway. The city's lively theatre and entertainment districts are just steps away, as are the Air Canada Centre and other famous attractions. Our CAA/AAA Four Diamond hotel welcomes you with beautifully designed accommodations featuring large workspaces, high-speed Internet access, and our legendary Westin Heavenly® Bed. Some of our hotel rooms also boast incredible views of Lake Ontario. Stop by one of our several outstanding restaurants for a delicious, healthful meal - or refresh with a dip in our indoor pool. Meetings and events are inspired occasions in our adaptable venues, including the spectacular Metropolitan Ballroom - the largest hotel ballroom in Canada. And our prime waterfront location enables you to explore the best of the downtown area with ease - from Rogers Centre to the CN Tower and Ripley's Aquarium. s attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Harbour Castle Hotel Toronto
- Westin Hotel Toronto
- Westin Toronto
- Westin Harbor Castle Hotel Toronto
- The Westin Harbour Castle
- Toronto Westin
- Westin Harbour Castle Toronto