The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
US$377
US$318
  • Breakfast included
4,755 results
All reviewstoula restaurantlake viewnorth towertoronto islandslake ontarioheavenly bedvalet parkingair canada centrestarbucks coffeeisland airportharbour frontunion stationself parkhockey hall of famelobby barper nightcorner room
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights. The hallways were unkept. Everytime I walked down the hall there were crumbs on it. And no free wi-fi even if you were a member. Seems like a money grab. The staff were nice and that often makes up for other things. For the price it just isn't worth it.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
GeneralManagerWestin, General Manager at The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear mblakeknox
Thank you for your recent visit and for bringing your comments to my attention.

I am very sorry to read that your last stay did not live up to your expectations and that you were not made aware that we offer complimentary wi-fi connection in the lobby and restaurants.

I would love to connect with you personally to discuss your stay in further details. At your earliest convenience, please email me your contact information and reservation number at experienceteam@westin.com
I will look forward to your email and to the opportunity to connecting with you.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Nice location but poorly kept. Windows so dirty it ruins the view. Still trying to figure out what's with the soap and beach oozing out of entry carpets. Walls in rooms and hallways marked up.

1st westin stay ever that spg gold status hasn't yielded a basic upgrade. Hotel was mobbed.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear maureen418
First of all, let me start by thanking you for being a loyal SPG guest and for taking the time to share some thoughts on your recent visit.

At Westin, we value feedback as an opportunity to constantly improve our services. The hotel is currently undergoing renovations in all the public space and I trust you will be pleased with the result.
I am sorry that our team was not able to give you a complimentary upgrade as the hotel was extremely busy on that night.

As you already know, at Westin, our mission is to make sure that all our guests leave us feeling better than when they arrived. Reading your review, I understand we did not deliver this promise and I apologize. I would like to discuss your comments in further details and would appreciate if you could email me at experienceteam@westin.com with your reservation number.

I will look forward to connecting with you soon,

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Such a beautiful building right by the lake. It is not far from yonge street which has many stores and restaurants. Everything has an extra cost, parking, fridge, Internet, so make sure that you get the package that includes all that. It is very pricey and although my room was nice, I don't feel it was worth the price. However, the lobby, exercise and pool facilities are nicer than others I have seen. Stayed here on business because it was the closest hotel to my conference venue, couldn't see paying that much otherwise.

Room Tip: Get package deal that includes Internet. Had a lake view but a city view would be nice too. No breakfast included in my deal. Was on 9th floor, very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Li M,

Thank you so much for staying with us recently and for sharing your kind review. I am delighted to read that you relaxed well in your guestroom and took advantage of our facilities and location on the waterfront.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future. Please make sure to email me directly at experienceteam@westin.com prior to your next visit so that I can make sure your next visit is flawless.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I was back at Westin Harbour Castle, again, last month for an annual event, and I was disappointed at the service and cleanliness. Usually, when you find lipstick mark on pillows and blood stain on the edge of bedsheet, you'd wonder if you should check out immediately. Since I'm a fan of Westin, I phoned Housekeeping and had things replaced. Then the not-so-friendly housekeeper appeared, and I wondered if I should choose a different hotel next time.

The bathroom amenity was minimal, to say the least. Since I found soap very dry for my skin, I asked a nearby housekeeper (who was reading a magazine in a guest room while cleaning) if there's any bath gel. It turned out there was bath gel available, you'd just have to ask for it. I understand the keeping-cost-down thing, but I wouldn't mind paying a few bucks more for a room for better amenities.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear maxmiles

I am happy to read that you are a loyal guest of our hotel. However, I am certainly disappointed by the lack of cleanliness you experienced in your guest room. At Westin, we pride ourselves on our cleanliness, as I suspect you saw throughout the rest of the property. Your experience falls way below our standards. Please reach out to me personally at experienceteam@westin.com with your check in date and confirmation number. With this information I will be able to investigate what fell through in the cleaning process of your room and ensure it won’t happen again.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

If you are visiting downtown Toronto look no further than the Westin Harbor Castle for your hotel needs. This hotel is ideally situated in the heart of the downtown core and right on the water. It boasts beautiful views of the Harbor front and the Toronto Island. If you are flying in/out of Toronto Island it is very close to this airport. The hotel is very well maintained and the staff are amazing. Bin is the best ambassador you could ask for, very accommodating and so eager to please. The beds are extremely comfortable and the rooms are very clean. I highly recommend this hotel for your business or personal travel needs. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mschuetz
WOW, what a wonderful review!!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently and for sharing your wonderful recommendation with fellow travelers!
I am pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that everything was comfortable and clean as it should be,

I will be sure to thank Bin for taking such good care of you.
I look forward to your next visit. .Should you need anything in the meantime, please do not hesitate to email me personally at experienceteam@westin.com