The room was clean, but the hotel room was starting to show some wear. hence not quite a four star rating.
The staff were exceptionally friendly even going out of their way to ask may I help you
Valet parking was very fast.
Fitness room and pool were very nice
We ate in the dinning room and the cold buffet was $18, the other three companions ordered off the menu. All the meals were expensive, but normal for a hotel. the quality was very good to excellent. My rating is based on the smoked salmon in the cold buffet which was very good.
We had desert and coffee on the 38th floor, great view. desert was $11 and special coffees were $11. Again four people ate and all deserts were very good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto. Our downtown Toronto hotel is located on the vibrant waterfront of Lake Ontario, where you can enjoy Toronto's seasonal events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Harbour Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Harbour Castle Hotel Toronto
- Westin Hotel Toronto
- Westin Toronto
- Westin Harbor Castle Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Westin
- Westin Harbour Castle Toronto