Hilton Toronto
US$274
US$246
Agoda.com
3,328 results
All reviewsthe executive loungescenic elevatorcn towerthe indoor outdoor poolcity hallwalking distancejunior suiteeaton centregreat view of the cityhigh floorcentral locationinternet accessroom was spaciousthe financial districtself parkingbusiness tripqueen street
Reviewed 23 February 2014

The Hilton Toronto is at a very good location and has some nice features. I like the gym. The Executive Lounge at the top floor is also very good with nice views.

I do, however, think that there can be some improvements especially in staff training.
- After check-in I wasn't shown where the elevators were and got lost in the lobby for a few min (the elevators are somewhat hidden behind the check-in counter), even after I told the staff member it was my first time at the hotel.
- I went to the gift shop on 2nd floor to buy some snack and asked to charge to the room. I couldn't believe that the cashier had to write my name and room number on a notebook and called someone to verify them while I was standing there, right in front of her. It was a very bad experience... what happen to computer system or simply trusting your guests?
- My room key stopped working and I had to get one re-made at front desk. The young lady at the front desk couldn't resist asking me if I place the card near my mobile phone. C'mon.... does it matter? Will it change anything even if I told her that I demagnetized it intentionally?

Overall I still think that it's a good business hotel. Maybe I was too sensitive. But I stay in a hotel room for over 150 nights a year and I still remember these unpleasant incidents after 2 weeks...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
HiltonYYZ, Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear DT94024:
Thank you for sharing this feedback! It is really great information for us to have so that we can make improvements. Our Gift Shop is in a temporary location and is not hooked up to the front desk system. When we build the new shop it will have that functionality. We will continue to improve on the other areas that you mentioned.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

The room was very clean and comfortable. The service was prompt and efficient. The location was excellent with the downtown area. We paid over $60.00 for an average breakfast that we could have paid $20 for at most other places.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear John:
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are currently reviewing our menus and pricing to see where we can make some changes.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 21 February 2014

In a decent location of downtown Toronto. Many restaurants within a close walk to the hotel. Check in was fairly long but maybe it was just the time we arrived. The rooms were great. The gym was well stocked, steam room was great. Lounge was very good, staff in the lounge was excellent.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear drewsntravel:
Thank you for your kind feedback! I hope you have a great day!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I booked my room on the internet. What a mistake. I needed to make a small change to the reservation (adding a night), and discovered that I could not do that through the hotel itself. While the staff was very pleasant, it took a considerable length of time to accomplish what should have been a routine action. There was absolutely NO indication this type of thing would be a problem at the onset. I felt as if I was being "punished" for daring to book on the net rather than through the hotel itself. While the location itself is good, the old phone/TV, no microwave, slow elevator service and being charged for internet service in your room served to ensure that I will not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Deborah,
I read your comments on the survey that you completed from Hilton as well. My Front Office Manager, Hamad will be contacting you directly to find out what transpired with this very simple request.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

great location, great room, restaurant is great but pricy as well as the 40$ a night parking. nothing really different than any other hotel around in toronto. only real drawback for me. there is no free internet you have to pay 15$ a night which is unacceptable for an hotel these days where internet is free everywhere. otherwise i would recommend

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Lafrules,
Thank you for your feedback. We will review our Internet charges.