“Great stay”

Ranked #36 of 133 Hotels in Toronto
Sturgeon Falls, Canada
“Great stay”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Came over for business and a medical conference. Would certainly recommend for pleasure in view of where this hotel is located. Had great view of Toronto City Hall and walking distance to shops and shows.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonYYZ, General Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear Klere B ...

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We greatly appreciate your business and hope that we will see you again soon! Andy Loges, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (514)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Peapack-Gladstone, New Jersey
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We arrived with our bikes to start our bike ride do New York State and the hotel had no facilities for them. There was no storage room for luggage or bikes. Our room wasn't ready yet so we waited outside for one hour until our friends arrived and let us put our bikes in their room. they did upgrade us to a larger room to accomodate us so I can't complain too much. Good location and friendly staff.. they just need a storage room for guests.

Room Tip: Ask for a larger room with a view.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
HiltonYYZ, Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear hollebcfp:
Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay with us! Based on your comments we have identified a bike storage rack that guests can use in our garage.
Belgium
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

We were there in family for our 20th anniversary of wedding and they nicely did customise our breakfast to make it special for us!
The services are according to Hilton standards and the executive lounge was ok... I still have an issue with the difference of variety for breakfast and evenings in the lounge in The USA vs. other continents like Europe or Asia as I find the quality higher outside of North America except Montreal!
I would anyway recommend this hotel without a doubt!

Stayed August 2013
Dear Serge B:
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. We will certainly look into what makes European services and standards better than ours to see how we can improve!
halifax, ns
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Stayed first of June, enjoyed it very much. Had an executive suite with a very comfortable King bed. Well equipped, not large but clean and modern. Will definitely stay there again,everything you would come to expect from Hilton. The executive suite entitles you to access to the executive lounge on the 32nd floor which is a nice quiet place to begin/end your day with spectacular views on two fronts. Great staff, great location.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear rickmcns:
Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again soon!
Thunder Bay, Canada
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I stayed at the Hilton in Toronto when I stopped in Toronto to visit friends on my way to a conference in Southern Ontario. The location downtown is fantastic. Close to everything and only a block away from a subway stop. I flew in to Toronto very early in the morning and took the airport express shuttle, which stopped 10 feet from the side door, which was very convienient. I talked to the concierge, who quickly put my bag into storage and I went shopping. When I returned, I quickly received my bag from storage and was able to check in easily and quickly.
My room was clean and comfortable and the bed was very comfortable. It was, however, unfortunate that you have to pay excessively for wifi access. Everything during my stay went well.
A couple of weeks after I got home, I checked my Visa statement and I noticed that the hotel had charged over a hundred dollars to my Visa separate from my room charge. I called the hotel, and spoke to someone, who promised to look into it and get back to me by the next day at the latest. Fifteen minutes later he called me back, they had erroneously charged someone else`s gift shop purchase to my room. They would reverse the charges and it should show on my card by the end of the week. They where quick, polite and efficient in correcting their mistake.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank kgtmrt
Dear kgtmrt:
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Hilton Toronto! I am pleased to hear that my team followed up with you and resolved the billing error.
Lancashire
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights last week and got a really good deal using a secret hotel website which made it pretty obvious it was the Hilton. Location is excellent being next to an underground station and walking distance to the bus station. We were met by friendly staff who gave us a room on the 29th floor with a view of the CN tower. The king sized bed was extremely comfortable and the shower fantastic. Only drawback was the lack of in room fridge which didn't really bother us.

Room Tip: Room 2919 had a view of the CN Tower.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
HiltonYYZ, Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Joniboy:
Thank you for your review. We have lots of refridgerators that can be deleivered to your room at your convenience. You can even pre-order it to be put in your guestroom! We hope to see you again soon!
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Nice hotel, friendly staff and close to everything downtown in order to walk. It also has an indoor/outdoor pool which is pretty cool with some great lounge chairs outside. I would have given the hotel 5 stars but there was no fridge in the room (have not experienced that before). They had someone bring a small fridge to our room so that was remedied quickly. There are some updates in the rooms which should be done, no outlets around the bed or dresssors so we had to charge everything on the other side of the room, not a big deal I'm just being picky. Thanks for the great stay

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
HiltonYYZ, Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear kaneraj:
Thank you for your feedback on our guestrooms. We are currently working on some solutions to get more outlets by the bed for charging purposes!