Hilton Toronto
US$228
US$341
US$268
3,325 results
All reviewsthe executive loungescenic elevatorcn towerthe indoor outdoor poolcity hallwalking distancejunior suiteeaton centregreat view of the cityhigh floorcentral locationinternet accessroom was spaciousthe financial districtself parkingbusiness tripqueen street
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I tour manage a well known performing artist and we are "gold" members at this hotel chain and many others. Apparently that means nothing. Here's how they treat their celebrity guests: Apparently if you want free parking at this hotel all you have to do is say my artist name at the valet without any verification. I was slapped with an $80 two-night valet charge and not a single person in my group drove a car during our stay. Simple logic would have the charge reversed but they are fighting me tooth and nail for it. Never mind that my group spends upwards of $80k a year on hotels. I highly recommend avoiding this place at all costs. Just plain irresponsible. We will never go back and will tell every festival coordinator in Toronto to follow suit.

Room Tip: Stay away from this hotel. Toronto has many better options.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank toekneeswanson
HiltonYYZ, Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear toekneeswanson:
I am surprised to hear this. I have sent an email to your direct account in order to help straighten this misunderstanding out.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We never had been to Toronto and picked this hotel because it is a Hilton (always reliable) and the location. It is central to walking to any part of the city. Rooms were clean, beds comfortable and the city side view is spectacular. I would highly recommend. I use Hiltons for business but this was a couples trip and I would go back. As always "Hilton properties never let me down".

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear 737deborahm:
Thank you for this nice review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I was in Toronto for a conference which was held at the hotel as well. I really enjoyed the accommodation, the food, and the staff were amazing!! There was positive feedback from everyone in my group.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear 622faiza:
Thank you!! I will share your comments with our team!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

A superb hotel. The bonus was that we were upgraded and had use if the Executive Lounge. Breakfasts very good. Staff couldn't do enough for us. Concierge really helpful. We were near the subway, Hop on Hop off bus, walking distance to all downtown sites.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Skoosh
1  Thank Kathalpet

Dear Kathalpet:
We are glad you had a great time! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The hotel is centrally located in Downtown, and walking distance to shops and restaurants. It's across the road from the Performing Arts Centre. It's also connected to the PATH (underground shopping tunnels), so it is very conveniently located.

When I checked in, I was told that the room I booked (2 Double Beds), was not available. I found that strange as It was the specific room type that I booked and was paying for. They said they would "upgrade" me to a junior suite, but it is just a bigger room, not really a "suite." They provided a rollaway bed (my Mum was travelling with me), but it wasn't comfortable. The toilet was also choked, so we only stayed a night, and asked for a change to the room type that we had originally booked.

The rooms are well appointed so everything you need is provided for. However, they are rather old, so not the best rooms I've stayed in.

The front office staff were excellent - very polite, friendly and helpful.

The housekeeping staff were not so good. On 1 of the days, we decided to sleep in a little. When the housekeeper knocked on our door, I asked her to come back a little later. We then got up and left the room, I saw her in the room opposite mine, and I know she saw us leave our room. When we returned more than 3 hours later, the room was still unmade. I called Housekeeping on the phone, but no one answered. I then went to look for the housekeeper and found her. I asked her if she could please make up our room, and she just grunted "later." We waited a while, but my mother was feeling unwell (she had been sick for a few days already) and really needed to lie down and rest. She walked to find the housekeeper again and explained that she was sick and needed to lie down, so could she please come and clean the room. The housekeeper looked very annoyed and grudgingly came over. We thought we should leave the room for a while to let her do her job, so we thanked her and explained again that my mother was sick and needed to rest. She just glared at us.

What I like about the hotel -- good location, connected to the PATH, and they provide computers and a printer free of charge in the lobby area, for guest use.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MunkyMama68

Dear MunkyMama68:
I sincerely apologize for the unacceptable behaviour your received from our Room Attendant. I will be addressing this with the team as this is not our normal standard of service. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.