“Great visit to Toronto”

Ranked #35 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Laguna Niguel, California
“Great visit to Toronto”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The Hilton is overall a good property and I was quite comfortable. Subway access was across the street and the hotel is also walking distance to the harbor and several other local attractions including St Lawrence Market and The Distillery. All staff I met were very pleasant. I was on a Hilton Honors floor and my room had a wonderful view of the CN Tower. The downside of my room was that starting by 8:00 in the morning, I heard lots of intermittent very loud banging and drilling type of noises coming through the ventilation system. When I inquired, I was told that they were working 2 floors above. An offer was made to change my room, but by that time it was too late for me and I was leaving the room for most of the day anyway. I asked others I met in the elevators if they experienced the same noises and none did, but they were staying on lower floors.

Room Tip: Ask about rooms facing the CN Tower and ask about current construction in the building
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Arlene H
Dear Arlene H:
I am very sorry about the noise from our construction. There isn't supposed to be any noise until after 9am on weekdays. I will address this with the crew.
Director of Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (538)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Hamilton
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Very clean and comfortable hotel. Very pleasant and knowledgeable staff. Stayed on the executive floor this time. We had access to the executive lounge. The breakfast buffet was ok. I did expect alot more variety of items. But all the food was fresh. And the coffee was very good. The view is excellent. The exercise room and the pool were very clean and the warm salt water pool was very relaxing. Will stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear merquisez:
Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again soon!
Calgary
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The staff were very courteous and helpful. Our stay was very comfortable. The hotel is modern and contemporary and very well kept. Best thing is the location. Close walk to the CN tower and the marina.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Majid S:
Great to hear you enjoyed our hotel and our city!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great, warm and welcoming Hilton in the middle of downtown Toronto. Lots to walk to, and easy to get transportation (the Airport Express bus stop is but a block away). In the midst of some renovations, but we didn't hear or get inconvenienced by them at all on the 12th floor. Would definitely recommend this spot for a stay in Toronto!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Gabe T:
We are pleased to hear about your wonderful stay with us! Hope to see you again soon!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stayed one night over a weekend and got upgraded to executive level (as a Gold member). Room was comfortable with great views. Bedding was great. Spacious executive lounge was open over the weekend for breakfast (mornings), heavy appetizers (5-7pm), and drinks/cookies (after 7pm). Staff were friendly and helpful. We got an excellent cash/points rate last minute. Convenient to walk many of the main sights from the hotel. Highly recommend and would stay again. Only complaint was that there was late night hall noise from other guests that we could hear in our room.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear dreese1:
Thank you for reviewing your stay at Hilton Toronto! I apologize about the noise in the hallway. i do hope that my team was able to address it in a timely manner!
Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have been a business guest of the Toronto Hilton hotel for about 2 years, and as a business traveler I have many options of where to stay and one of the reason I continue staying at the Toronto Hilton is because of the go above and beyond attitude of all the employees at the Hilton. Many of the employees are professional, courteous and willing to accommodate above and beyond what I would expect of anyone.

One of the gems of the Hilton is Mary, the host of the executive lounge, she is there morning and evening, always smiling and willing to do anything for you. She works very hard to ensure every guest is as happy as they can be, and helps with questions and problems immediately.

I will continue staying and recommending the hotel to my traveling partners and colleagues. The Toronto Hilton is fortunate to have such dedicated and hardworking employees who truly makes my time in Toronto a pleasant one.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear cruiser825:
We all agree that Mary is a gem!! Thank you so much for your kind comments! We have shared them with Mary and the rest of the team!
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My three night stay at the Hilton was fantastic. My King Executive room had the features I needed: a supremely comfortable bed (I had a hard time getting out of), clean bathroom, no fuzz furniture and access to the Executive lounge which made me enjoy healthy, wholesome and delicious breakfasts that were a real kick-off to the day. Perched up on the 23rd view I had a spectacle through the panoramic windows: downtown Toronto skyline. The best part of it all? The location. One is one step away from downtown main attractions and it was simply perfect for my trip.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear ichorrofong:
It is nice to hear that we contributed to a "perfect" trip! We hope to see you again soon!