Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre
Fairmont.com
US$255
US$219
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

Free cancellation until 03/06
  • Room Service
US$307
US$268
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$323/night.

US$332
US$257
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$327/night.

US$277
US$220
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$277/night.

Free cancellation until 02/06
US$373
US$336
Hotwire.com
US$238
US$228
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$269/night.

US$341
US$268
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$356/night.

1,589 results
All reviewseaton centretrinity squaregreat locationthe concierge loungecity hallbay streetbreakfast buffethotel is centrally locatedtop floorbusiness hotelfitness centerself parkingfront desk staffcorner roomhockey hall of fameper daythe financial district
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We had a wonderful trip to the Toronto area last summer. We had made reservations at what we thought was a lovely condo, but it turned out to be a flea bag of a "hotel/condo" thing. It was suppose to sleep 6, but all the beds were pushed against the closets & wall and it had 3 cups and 2 plates...Sorry, I digress. We immediately call the Marriott across the street, unfortunately they were full, but the reservation agent told us the Eaton's Centre was available. She gave us 2 rooms on the same floor, and it was perfect!
We walked everywhere, went to the Hockey Hall of Fame - everyone needs to see that! The front desk people were helpful and courteous, and there was free WiFi in the lobby! The food was delicious, and the icewine martinis - to die for!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank getaroundtoit
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Location can't be beat...right beside the Eaton Centre and across the road from Nathan Phillip's Square. We easily walked to The Sony Centre on Front Street as well as stores along Yonge Street.

Check in was accurate and fast. We checked in about 2:00pm, and one of our 2 rooms were ready. We had reserved 2 rooms and requested adjoining (us and our 4 children), however we could not get that. They originally had us on the same floor, but down two different hallways. After we asked, they checked for 2 rooms closer, and ended up getting them a few doors from each other.

They said they would call us as soon as the second room was cleaned, but we had gone out until about 6:30 pm, and when we came back, there was no message. We went down to the front desk and got the keys without issue.

Beds/ rooms were very clean and comfortable. Exception...when we were checking the room for belongings before we checked out, there was a condom wrapper under the bed. Come on cleaning staff...pick up the bedspread and check under the beds!!!! Other than that, rooms were very clean. We did report our finding to the front desk upon check out just to let them know.

Pool area and hot tub were clean. Pool was warm, but the hot tub was just a bit warmer than the pool...we like a hot tub to be hot. It was still a nice area, though. Right outside the pool area is the exercise room...the showers and washrooms are in there, so if you are in the pool and need to use the washroom, you have to drip through the workout room to use the one in there. It wold have been nice to have washrooms and showers in the pool area itself.

An interesting note...we were there during Earth Hour, and they came to tell us that they would be turning out the lights and that we could still use the pool, but it would be quite dark. They left the emergency lights on, so it wasn't bad. It was actually a neat experience. The pool area is surrounded with windows (it's on the 18th floor), so it was neat to see which buildings went dark. We were surprised that most didn't go dark at all.

When I took the elevator back to the room, all the hall lights were off...I mean all. A small lamp was on by the elevator, but the halls were pitch black. I literally had to feel the room number plate to figure out my room...I hadn't remembered how many doors down it was, and didn't want to start trying my key on random rooms. So, after a bit of feeling around, I went into my lighted room. I was alone, and did consider going back to the pool to wait for the family...it was VERY dark (and a bit scary!!!).

The room was very quiet...no complaints.

Our room rate included breakfast...it was amazing!!! Lots of fresh fruit, a juicer to make your own fruit/vegetable juice, French toast and waffles with syrup, blueberry compote and whipped cream, breakfast potatoes, bacon, big sausages, cereals, milks (chocolate as well), yogurt, steel cut oatmeal with all the fixings, scrambled eggs, bagels, danishes, etc. They also had a made to order omelette station. Everything was delicious. If the breakfast wasn't included the price was $20.00 per adult and $7.00 for kids under 12.

Wifi was not free...I think it was about $15.00 for wired or wireless. It was not even free in the lobby.

Parking at the hotel was $26.00 self park, $32.00 valet. We ended up parking across the road and paying $16.50. It would have been less, but we used the car part way through our stay and the lot did not have in and out privileges, so we had to pay a bit extra.

I would stay at this hotel again for sure. We really liked it...especially the location and the free breakfast (through CAA special rate).

1  Thank travelloverOntario
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We had a very enjoyable experience. Staff were very nice! everyone said hello and made us feel welcome. The breakfast was exceptional! will definately return. We brought our two boys aged 8 and 6 and they had a great time.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

I hadn’t been to Toronto for 10 years and hardly recognized the city with all the booming construction. The familiar comforts of the Marriott at Eaton Centre however was a welcome sight. The hotel is perfectly located near the financial district, numerous downtown restaurants and a short walk to both the new and the old city hall as well as Nathan Phillips's square. Eaton Centre, a large shopping mall, is directly behind the hotel.

As with most Marriot properties the hotel is designed with the business traveler in mind. The rooms have a nice work area, wireless internet, a comfortable bed. The restaurant and bar are slightly upscale and the workout room is well equipped. The high point for me at this location was the staff as they made me feel welcome from the moment I stepped out of the taxi until I checked out the next morning. The attendant that checked me in seemed genuinely interested in why I was in town and where I was from and the bartender was efficient, friendly and made me feel like a regular even though it was my first time.

The only criticism I can come up with is the water pressure in the shower was a bit on the low side but other than that it was a great place to stay while doing business in Toronto. I will be back!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2012

The hotel's staff and service were amazing !Very clean and spacious rooms and a perfect location next to Eaton's Mall! We will be staying here from now when we visit Toronto!Loved it!!

Room Tip: We stayed in a suite,it was beautiful