Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre
Delta Hotels Toronto(Toronto)
US$642
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
US$248
US$973
US$787
Travelocity
1,577 results
All reviewseaton centretrinity squaregreat locationthe concierge loungecity hallbay streetbreakfast buffethotel is centrally locatedtop floorbusiness hotelfitness centerself parkingfront desk staffcorner roomhockey hall of fameper daythe financial district
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We stayed one night over the Labour weekend. I purchased a deal from the City of Toronto website that included ROM tickets and hotel for the three of us for $130.00
The room was clean and comfortable, my girls loved the view thru the huge window. We used the pool and hot tub in the evening after a long day of shopping! The pool is small and the hot tub could be hotter, but it was a nice relaxing way to end the day.
The staff were very helpful with all my questions, we had the buffet breakfast in the hotel. It was super pricey..$60. for the three of us for a little bit of eggs and toast, service was a bit slow. I won't do that again. A little fridge would have been helpful as well.
I've never stayed with Marriott before, but I would again.

Room Tip: Don't choose anything too close to the elevators if you don't have earplugs. We were two rooms away, and I could hear the groaning thru the night.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2012

My family and I spent two nights during the weekend.

The hotel was clean and quiet.

I still wish they had queen size beds instead of those tiny doubles in a room for 4.

The hotel is in a great location, there is plenty to do at the eaton center and on younge street. The subway is just around the corner so getting around Toronto is easy.

Be ready to pay $30 per day for parking

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights in the Summer of 2012 to come see the Tigers take on the Blue Jays. The Hotel staff was very helpful with recommendations of resturants and things to do. The location is perfect. It is a short walk to the Eaton Centre and many other resturants and shopping. The nightlife around the Hotel is buzzing. The walk to the CN Tower and The Rodgers Centre was not bad, it took around 15 minutes but plenty to look at on the way. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2012

The location itself was a big plus considering how it's so close to a lot of awesome places particularly the always fun and festive Yonge st. Food places, shopping districts and tourist attractions are easy to reach given the close subway station access. However, the hotel itself I think needs some updating. The elevators I thought seemed dated and as for the rooms, it took forever for the room AC to cool the room. Would have liked an in room refrigerator as well considering how we were hoping to get an icecream cake for dessert. The bed was ok. Service was satisfactory although I was disappointed that there was no turn down service for our room despite it being described at the website. The pool was small and really shallow, I enjoyed the jacuzzi though. More a business joint than a pleasure retreat. The room was great but yeah, expected more from Marriot. Breakfast was delicious though.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Just stayed one night but very spacious room with a comfortable bed. Would have like to have seen a mini fridge in the room as we brought own own pop, water & milk so had to keep it in the ice bucket overnight. We didn't take advantage of any of the hotel amenities but walked around within the hotel including going up to the 18th floor to look at the gym & pool. There is also a small lookout/ lounging area outside when you exit through the pool area with great views. Spent an afternoon walking around outside as there is so much to see right outside the hotel as well as in the location only blocks away i.e. City Hall (old & new), old churches, parks with beautiful gardens, as well as the Eaton Center right behind this hotel. We even walked down to the harbourfront, which is a nice little hike on a great day.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple