“recommended” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #66 of 132 Hotels in Toronto
Paris, France
“recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

I go in this hotel /suites for several years. It is very well located, in full dowtown, close to the subway and to a district of stores. The suites have either kitchen areas, or sepated kitchens. The housework is made every day. The manager and the staff are very helpful; what they can do to help you, they will do. With regard to this location and to the services, the rates are very reasonables. Recommended in all those who want at the same time the advantages of an apartment and those of an hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
  • Finnish first
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

A great room in the heart of a great City. The perfect location to see the famous sites in the City's North or South. Also 5 min walk from a great eating place we found called the Brownstone Bistro on Younge. The staff were very helpful and polite. We felt very safe in the big City. Enjoy!

• Stayed December 2012
Peterborough, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2013

Hey, so I have stayed in many hotels in Toronto and found this one to be one of the most reasonable. BUT... upon paying for parking for two nights, our parking pass did not work and we needed to updated it daily, and ..... My car was broken into. I reported it to the hotel staff and they looked at me like I had eight eyes and five arms, they basically reacted like this happens all the time and asked if we needed the glass cleaned out of our car. I took this as meaning " we deal with this all the time". I was shocked, I understand that this is Toronto but on investigation it seems that someone has been living in the stair case to the outside from the garage, Maybe some sort of security is needed since they are charging a good price for the parking. I loved the location, but, after replacing the things stolen from my vehicle I could have afforded a better placed, more secure location in downtown Toronto.
I am sorry for this review if you need to park, take the 30 dollar parking ticket on the streets, they are safer.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank b539
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2013

First of all the
location: of the hotel is perfect! Mins walk from yonge and bloor where there are many shops and close to subway stop.

Rooms: I don't remeber which room I stayed in but the rooms are some what outdated. Alot of work could be put into making them better such as new carpets. Overall the room was not bad for the price I paid.

Service: the service at the hotel was probably the best thing. I stayed there for a weekend, and the morning staff were friendly, I believe the staff the stood out the most was tony and stella. They were very helpfull and friendly.

Overall I would come back next year as I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed April 2013
reshell, Manager at Town Inn Suites, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you for your review of your current stay. I am delighted that you will be a regular guest of ours. Just to let you know our rennovating program is in place and we continue to remove carpet in the suites to be replaced with hardwood flooring. I will certainly send your positive comments to Tony and Stella for their helpfulness during your stay. Again thank you for choosing the Town Inn Suites.
Sao Paulo, SP
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

I did not have any reservation in Toronto for a couple days that we should stay, I was driving and I found this hotel. Outside, looks much bether. The rooms are dirty and they need a maintenance, the carpet is very old. They offered a breakfast and parking package for $30,00, it is OK , but the breakfast is very bad for what they are charging, the parking is good. The internet access just have on the lobby, if you what to use in the room they will charge more money. In resume, to expensive for what they offer. We supposed to stay 2 nights but after the first night we changed to another hotel. I do not recommend .

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank paulo A
reshell, Manager at Town Inn Suites, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
Dear guest
Thank you for providing the feedback of your most recent stay. Please contact me at shelley@towninn.com so I may follow up on the deficiencies of that particular suite. I was disappointed to read that your room was not to your satisfaction and to let you know that this is not our usual standard. If you do find that you need accomodation in Toronto once again please contact me directly and I will ensure that your stay will be an enjoyable one.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

Have stayed in this place yearly for the past ten years and was thoroughly disappointed by the quality of the room, cleanliness and the appalling arrogant manner of a number of the concierge staff. For the standard the hotel is very overpriced, but the handy location right on church street is the best thing the place has going !

Won't be back !

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank DRojasor
reshell, Manager at Town Inn Suites, responded to this review, 17 April 2013
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay. I was dissappointed to read that your stay was not a pleasant one. I will be addressing your comments with the appropriate departments. Please except my apologies as this is not our usual high standard. For 2013 we have newly rennovated suites and we would be delighted to welcome you back to the Town Inn Suites. Please do not hesitate to contact me prior to your arrival so I may ensure that your expectations are met this time.
Warm regards
manager, shelley@towninn.com
Ottawa, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2013

We got bumped into this place at the last minute because Canada Suites overbooked and only gave us 3 days notice. The location and price are good, but the rooms are run down and the staff is cold and disinterested. Good place for young people to crash, but I wouldn;t recommend it for adults.

Room Tip: Better hotels for the proce all over Toronto..shop around.