Town Inn Suites
US$408
US$369
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
US$248
Courtyard
US$322
US$240
  • Pool
All reviewsnew appliancesfull kitchenliving roomchurch streetgay villageone bedroom apartmentthe penthousehome away from homeking suitetwo blockslocation is greatsubway stationcn towerdowntownmageddishwashermaid
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I am so disappointed in myself for booking this "hotel" without reading the reviews beforehand. First of all, it is pretty much a run down apartment. The suite itself was okay, it was pretty much an apartment. I had paid $10 to get an extra bed, and when we arrived to the room.. there was only 1 bed. Which created problems for the 4 of us. We basically got ripped off, so it was not worth any of my money. The hotel is strict and ignorant about their "no party policy". We we're trying to have everyone meet up in our room, so that we can HEAD OUT together.. but the front desk wouldn't let people in. Just because there are people gathering into a room, it doesn't mean it's a party.. Overall I would never recommend this hotel to anyone because the value and customer service is worthless. Sorry to say, but I am really upset about booking this. On top of that it was nonrefundable. What a trap!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Priscillaleigh
reshell, Manager at Town Inn Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. When booking for 4 people our booking engine would have brought up either a J2QD with queen and double beds or our 2 bedroom suites with 4 beds to accomodate all 4 of you. Unfortunately you may not have indicated the number of guests and where booked into a junior suite with maximum 2 persons which is unfortunate. It is our policy to charge $10.00 for an extra cot if needed. For the security of our guests we do not allow unauthorized personnel in the suite if their name is not on the reservation. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience.
Regards,
Shelley, manager, shelley@towninn.com

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Every year my wife and I stay here around October November. I must say that the staff there, especially the Manager Maged, Tony and others make sure that we are very comfortable.They are very welcoming, most friendly, very helpful and very accommodating, making sure that our room is OK and services available, etc,so that our stay is very comforting and relaxing. The location is exellent for us to enjoy the great city of Toronto.
Now I'm back to work, I already miss being there. Looking forward to return there next year. I thank the Town Inn Suites for a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Azeez K
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I have to say this was one of the best hotels that I have been to. The staff was very welcoming, helping out in every which way to make my stay as comfortable as possible. The room was always clean and tidy never a mess. Simply put it was everything I wanted and expected from my stay at a hotel and nowadays that is very hard to find.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jacob W
Reviewed 30 October 2013

So we arrive it did not look bad from the street . Our room was not ready but were told it would be in 15 minutes . OK its ready we make our way to the 16th floor with a ton of luggage and walk into a room that has not been cleaned at all . full trash cans , unmade bed towels on the floor , we thought people were still there . back down they put us in another room its questionably clean . We just got done a 10 hour drive so we decided to clean it ourselves . Day one hit on in the bathroom by the pool area by a male prostitute . Day two the room looses internet access . So everyone is in the lobby using the wifi . I just needed to check my mail once or twice day and found that the stairs on the 11th floor had wifi access so there I sit in the morning checking email . We were told they would comp us for parking for your trouble they didn't . Half of the room are apts. and people live there year around . Thanks Expedia again for setting us up in a LOW grade hotel . Expedia sucks and that's putting it nicely . The hotel is just OK I would look for another place . It is however in a perfect location . You can walk to all the gay bars and stager home .

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Let's start with the bad. The hallways are a little narrow, the kitchen sink was a little small...Yes I'm stretching for stuff. I stayed here from Thursday to Sunday. The place was nice. The location is a 20 minute walk from the heart of downtown and I had a great view from my 22nd floor balcony. The suite was clean, comfortable and tastefully designed. I obviously stayed in one of the renovated rooms. The bed was comfortable. The pool was nice (swam there twice), the hotel staff were helpful. Look I have stayed in nicer hotels, but I paid $130 a night for a downtown suite. It is not a swanky, lush hotel. It is a clean and comfortable hotel that you can bring company too. I will be returning the next time I come to Toronto. I recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room. If you can get a southern facing room as the downtown view is fantastic. The kitchen is pretty spacious considering, so the budget conscious should take advantage.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo