“Good Value For Money”

Ranked #65 of 136 Hotels in Toronto
Brooklyn, New York, USA
“Good Value For Money”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Very good location, near Bloor Street downtown. It could use some modernizing, but it has a decent sized kitchen and its pretty quiet. Had a few problems (no internet for 2 days) but they didn't charge me and you can use your computer in their lobby free. Generally nice people at the front desk. Toronto is expensive for hotels now, and while this is not great, it is more than adequate for the price. Numerous food shops pretty close. Good choice.

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Town Inn Suites. We take all feedback from our guests very seriously. We have just recently upgraded our wifi and for 2014 we are upgrading with new corridor carpet. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our convenient downtown location and affordability.
If you do find yourself visiting Toronto once again please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any of your accomodation needs.
All the best and Happy Holidays!
Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
  • Finnish first
Reviewed 16 December 2013

My Girl Freind and I stayed here for the weekend. We were unable to get a taxi to go out because of a snow storm, one of the employees named Amir drove us to our destination as soon as his shift ended. We have stayed in a lot of hotels in Toronto and never received service of this high quality. 100% returning to the Town Inn and Suites

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Dylans888
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I was very happy to hear that Amir could help you out and I will certainly pass these compliments on the him.
We look forward to you becoming a regular guest of ours and please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any accomodation needs.

All the best and Happy holidays!
manager
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Great location, super clean room, fabulous staff. My 1 year old daughter enjoyed swimming in the pool. Suite comfortably accommodated friends for visiting. Kitchen was well stocked. Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Annie M
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay. I am delighted that you enjoyed your accomodations and your daugther enjoyed our indoor pool.

We hope you visit us again and become a regular guest of ours.

All the best and Happy Holidays!
North Bay, Canada
Reviewed 12 December 2013

With having issues to a previous hotel i booked with and error, we stayed here, they had a room for us last minute. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Although they were busy with people checking into their rooms, they still acknowledged us when we had a quick question. We had a huge hotel room, we loved the space and i will certainly be recommending this place and will return if i head out that way again

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank WYR_Perras
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay at the Town Inn Suites. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our spacious accomodations.

We certainly look forward to you becoming a regular guest of ours and please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any of your accomodation needs.

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I had a four day stay at the hotel. It provides a suit, having the facility of a kitchen with facilities for cooking and utensils so that one can prepare his food and save on expenses. It is situated almost in the market place and everything is available in the vicinity. The bedroom is spacious and comfortable and the TV has a Punjabi channel also for Indians.Reasonably clean, it is a good place of stay for the budget travellers at reasonable prices.Staff are very helpful and friendly. Overall an excellent experience.

Room Tip: Suits on the backside are presently noisy because of ongoing construction activity; hence front suit...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank pralhan
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I am so disappointed in myself for booking this "hotel" without reading the reviews beforehand. First of all, it is pretty much a run down apartment. The suite itself was okay, it was pretty much an apartment. I had paid $10 to get an extra bed, and when we arrived to the room.. there was only 1 bed. Which created problems for the 4 of us. We basically got ripped off, so it was not worth any of my money. The hotel is strict and ignorant about their "no party policy". We we're trying to have everyone meet up in our room, so that we can HEAD OUT together.. but the front desk wouldn't let people in. Just because there are people gathering into a room, it doesn't mean it's a party.. Overall I would never recommend this hotel to anyone because the value and customer service is worthless. Sorry to say, but I am really upset about booking this. On top of that it was nonrefundable. What a trap!!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Priscillaleigh
reshell, Manager at Town Inn Suites, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. When booking for 4 people our booking engine would have brought up either a J2QD with queen and double beds or our 2 bedroom suites with 4 beds to accomodate all 4 of you. Unfortunately you may not have indicated the number of guests and where booked into a junior suite with maximum 2 persons which is unfortunate. It is our policy to charge $10.00 for an extra cot if needed. For the security of our guests we do not allow unauthorized personnel in the suite if their name is not on the reservation. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience.
Regards,
Shelley, manager, shelley@towninn.com
Georgetown, Guyana
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Every year my wife and I stay here around October November. I must say that the staff there, especially the Manager Maged, Tony and others make sure that we are very comfortable.They are very welcoming, most friendly, very helpful and very accommodating, making sure that our room is OK and services available, etc,so that our stay is very comforting and relaxing. The location is exellent for us to enjoy the great city of Toronto.
Now I'm back to work, I already miss being there. Looking forward to return there next year. I thank the Town Inn Suites for a great stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family