Town Inn Suites
US$282
Delta Hotels
US$360
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnew appliancesfull kitchenliving roomchurch streetgay villageone bedroom apartmentthe penthousehome away from homeking suitetwo blockslocation is greatsubway stationcn towerdowntownmageddishwashermaid
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I went for one night and rented a junior suite. It was a whole apartment! It had a balcony and kitchen with dishes! I booked my room off expedia for 129$ parking is extra at 24$ and wifi is also extra for 14$ we opted not to pay for the wifi. The location is so perfect. Its close to everything! Bars, convenience stores, shops, restaurants (tons of restaurants) and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I wanted to extend my stay another night but sadly they were sold out. The bed was a bit rough to sleep on but it was massive! I would stay here again and I would recommend it to my friends. I would also come back when the construction is finished though. It was very loud in the morning.

Room Tip: Expedia had the best price
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I have stayed twice at the Town Inn Suites when I have been to Toronto for business. It is conveniently located near the Yonge and Bloor area and an easy walk to many restaurants and bars. It has very basic accommodations but I found the room to be clean and the bed was comfortable. It could use some renovations, the couch is old and faded and it appears that the carpet was recently changed but not any of the furnishings.

In addition, the parking lot is very tight and it was hard to get my SUV into a spot.

However, at $139 a night it is much cheaper option than any other hotels in the area. So if you just want a quiet, clean room and you are on a budget, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I stayed here for 2 months and it was great experience. Staff, Housekeeping & Management were very professional, cheerful, welcoming, and helpful. I was not surprised that the hotel was completely booked with a waiting list, it's very popular - lots of airline flight crews stay here. Rooms were well cleaned thoroughly on a regular weekly basis. Pets welcome - I arrived with a medium sized dog! Large, clean rooms (2 bedrooms both with TVs) with a long balcony, dining area and a full kitchen. It also has a pool. Rooms are very quiet and rooms are currently being updated and renovated. Location for value is amazing Yonge & Bloor right downtown, and the subway is right there or you can walk everywhere. Lots of restaurants in the neighborhood and close to grocery stores and amenities. I would definitely recommend it. SB.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room. Rooms are quiet with great balconies. Pet Friendly.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I've stayed in worse, particularly in Europe. Price wise, this is fair for Toronto in the summer (two rooms/two beds including breakfast and parking for $180); is in the midst of the gay district with lots of bistros; and just a short subway ride to museums and theatre district. The staff are pleasant and the area is quiet (major construction nearby right now however). But you can see that it was a lower end apartment building in its previous life and is BADLY in need of an upgrade --- particularly mattresses. It's not so much dirty as worn out and while we wouldn't want to stay there on an extended basis (2 br rooms have small full kitchen) one night probably won't kill you. You can certainly do better but will pay more.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I booked this hotel only after looking at the photos online. Boy, was i deceived! So I guess i can only speak for the room we stayed in(not sure if they actually have rooms that look like the ones online).Our room wasn't ready at 4 pm for checkin, had to wait an hour. Staff was nice and gave us free wi-fi. The room(2 bedroom suite) was supposed to be 1 king and 2 doubles, but was 1 twin and 1 double in each room. The entire suite was outdated and dark. The couch was old and sunken in, the tv was very old model, carpet needs to be changed,one of the beds was sunken in, old air conditioning units in living room and 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom has 1 small vent for ac. The bathroom had peeling wall paper and paint, and shower head didnt work properly. The best way to describe is spooky! and we couldnt wait to get out of there. My advice is to ask to see the room before you actually checkin!

Room Tip: ask to see room before checking in.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family