Stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip.
Lets start with the good.
1) super close to YYZ and convenient access to the 427S for getting onto the major freeways
2) surprisingly quiet, being so close to a major airport
3) Keg restaurant across the street for only real food option
1) its really old and tired
2) awful curb appeal, parking lot beat to hell, pot holes every where
3) entry/exit machine from parking lot barely works
4) did I say its old and tired?
Advice, good for one night, but there are so many other newer places nearby...
I wont be back anytime soon...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is conveniently located near Pearson International Airport and Paramount Canada's Wonderland. We provide free airport shuttle service and a wide range of event spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Bristol Place Toronto Airport Hotel Toronto
- Westin Toronto
- Toronto Westin