“A bit rough around the edges, but a good place to rest your head”

Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East
Ranked #115 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a night upon our return from Vegas. We had booked it for $100 on Booking.com and were happy it was close to the airport.
Upon our arrival, we had been upgraded at no charge from a queen room to a king room. We were happy.
The patrons which frequented the hotel were a bit rough and made me feel quite uncomfortable. I wouldn't recommend riding the elevator alone if you are female.
The vending machines don't work well. Be prepared to lose money. You are better to bring your own in advance.
The rooms are small, albeit comfortable. They provide you with one bottle of water, one granola bar and free coffee.
Parking is free, but the parking lot is very dark at night. I wouldn't advise leaving anything out on sight.
We don't plan on stopping again considering there are more tasteful hotels in the area for the same price.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kimberly B

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Staff very unfriendly, dirty carpets everywhere, room floor had too many stains to counts, bathrooms not great, breakfast buffet over priced for such a poor selection. Never again will I stay here, once biten...

Room Tip: Find a different hotel
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank L2374BCPaulW
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Suits are fairly large, enough for four people. But, ours had a bad smell and so many stains on the carpet. They gave me an air freshener when I complained about the smell, but it didn't help. We also found a few fur (could be from a dog) on one of our pillow.
Their price is less, the quality is much less.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NuDe1
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

This was my second stay here in 2 months and it met my needs perfectly. The rooms are clean and functional. The location was perfect, 3 minutes away from where I needed to be the next morning. No complaints and I'll stay here in future as long as the price is right.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rebecca H
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I wouldn't consider this a luxury hotel but the rooms where quiet and we were well attended. We had a double bed, furniture was dated and so was the hotel in general but still overall fairly clean. They were able to get us a crib without any issue. Staff were friendly as well.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Wrabbies
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Clean, quiet and a good deal. It costs more to use Park N Fly than it does to take advantage of the deal at Quality Hotel and Suites. I was able to park my vehicle at the hotel for free stay overnight and receive a shuttle ride to the airport. On my return a shuttle ride from the airport to the hotel. A good deal and I did not have to make the 3 hour drive to the airport before my flight.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John W
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My family booked two rooms at this hotel the night before our flight out of Pearson International to Vancouver for an Alaska cruise, in order to take advantage of the free airport parking and shuttle service to and from the airport. The rooms were very nice, clean and comfortable and we had a very restful night. The next morning we were on our way, but on arriving on our cruise ship in Vancouver, I had discovered I had left a leather case behind containing very expensive jewellery including my rings & watch. I was devastated, especially about the several personal items such as my wedding ring (33 years) and graduation ring, and expected everything to be lost forever. However, upon arriving back in Toronto a week later and going back to the hotel, we were informed by the Front Desk Agent, Juan, that the house keeper of my room, a Ms. Rehawa, had discovered the case and had turned it in to the Director of Sales, Ms. Monika Chilika, who in turn contacted our home to let us know they had it. I was so relieved to have my items back, and would like to thank the entire staff of the Quality Inn & Suites Toronto Airport East for their due diligence, honesty, integrity & professionalism in this matter. In future, my family will be more than happy & satisfied to stay here whenever we're in the Greater Toronto Area, and will highly recommend this establishment to all of our friends & colleagues.

Room Tip: This hotel is close to Pearson International Airport. When staying at this hotel, there is free par...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Toronto hotels
Comfort Hotel Airport North
Woodbine Hotel & Suites
Woodbine Hotel & Suites
#111 of 137 in Toronto
Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East
DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport
Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport
Quality Suites Toronto Airport

Been to Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East

Address: 2180 Islington Ave, Toronto, Ontario M9P 3P1, Canada
Region: Canada > Ontario > Toronto > Etobicoke
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #115 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Price Range: £66 - £104 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Hotel And Suites Airport East