Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsunderground parkingtoronto airportpark flythe concierge loungehockey tournamentroom servicefront desk stafffree shuttlean early flightbusiness travelerbreakfast buffetbit datedbeds were very comfortablestayed here for one nightchecking inlobbykeg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2014

this is the third year staying at this hotel for Anime North convention. Doesn't disappoint. Beds are comfy, wireless is good. Hotel lobby and room was clean, maids and front desk were friendly. Since we were part of a group rate we go some deals on the hotel room (which was awesome and continues to be the reason why I stay here). They have a beautiful pool and fitness area. Its located by the airport, but you can hardly hear the planes. décor is updated in our room. Overall great place to stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Stayed here overnight to make an early flight the next morning. Very impressed with the customer service at this hotel. I accidentally left behind some clothes in the room and after calling the hotel and explaining the situation, they went above and beyond to find the return the articles of clothing. The room and bathroom were very clean. Had a very comfortable stay. Only complaint was that room service ended at 12 am. Overall, great stay and happy with the exceptional customer service we received. Excellent value for a hotel close to the airport.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a conference that was held on the premises.
The front desk staff was attentive and polite. A choice of morning newspaper was offered on check in. The main lobby is lovely with many places to sit and catch up with friends and colleagues.
My room was spotless. Linens were clean and soft.
You can hear the planes overhead but I'm not a light sleeper so it didn't bother me.
There is a Nicholby's right in the lobby and a very nice bar. The catered food for the conference was phenomenal!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Avoid this hotel!
I checked in, took a shower, sat at the toilet... Oops, the toilet seat was not clean! Yellow substences! I took a picture but this website doesnt seem to have option to load. Had to shower many times after!
This hotel made me sick!
Called front desk, they sent maid to clean up the mess. However the bad taste is difficult to get off.
Sorry about the graphical discription.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank m l
freeda t, Manager at Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear M L,

Thank you for taking the time and completing a review on your most recent stay with us. I am terribly sorry hearing about your experience, however pleased that we were able to respond so quickly. Everything we do is aimed at providing our guests with an excellent hotel experience. I have shared your comments with the entire team and we truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to strive in delivering exceptional service.

FREEDA THEMELIS
Front Office Manager
Toronto Airport Marriott
freeda.themelis@marriott.com
416-679-7777

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We had a one night stay in an Executive King Suite in April. We were VERY impressed with our HUGE room which consisted of a very large living area with sectional couch, a business area, bar/coffee area, a large bedroom area, and bathroom. The bed was extremely comfortable! We were also very impressed with the front desk staff who greeted us and handled check-in very swiftly and who did so with a smile! What a great way to start a vacation. The hotel is within walking distance of many restaurants...we love The Keg. The hotel has an airport that runs every 25mins from 4am-2am I think. The ride to the airport was about 5-8 mins...easy. We would most definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We stayed in an executive suite room was 446...would book it again in a heart beat!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple