2,241 results
All reviews music videos citrus restaurant rooftop terrace hot tub on the roof eaton centre jarvis street breakfast buffet indoor pool homeless people home fries small kitchenette two bedroom suite st lawrence market sitting area the sofa bed shuttle service yogurt
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Just spent two nights with 2 teenage sons so four in the room. Still plenty of room and very comfortable. Loved the pool and hot tubs on the roof were amazing sitting with snow surrounding us and brilliant skyline views. Complimentary breakfast for us all was great, big choice and good quality. We used the complimentary shuttle a couple of times which was a great service. Staff were very friendly. Really could not fault anything and an amazing price for all of this. Highly recommend this hotel. Thank you.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Alison E
Greg E, Manager at Grand Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Good Morning Alison E,

Thank you very much for sharing your review with others, it was such a pleasure welcoming you and your sons to the hotel. We are so pleased that you and your family had the opportunity to enjoy the amenities throughout your stay.

Alison E, we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel during your next trip to Toronto !

Warmly,

Reviewed 14 December 2013

the rooftop hot tub is amazing. My friend and I went up there on both Friday and Saturday nights and had a great time. The room is a little bit small. The bed was not very comfortable compared to other Toronto hotels that I had stayed at before. I called the hotel to make a room request before I travelled to toronto, but when I arrived at the hotel, the staff member told me that she didn't see any notes on my reservation. Also, the girl first gave me a queen room, but it clearly stated "king room" rather than "king or queen" on my reservation. She told me there was no king room available. I argued and then she said she found a king room for me. I seriously don't think she was doing a good job :(

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Greg E, Manager at Grand Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear Eric,

Thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay with us.I'm so pleased that you had the opportunity to enjoy the roof top facilities while at the hotel. I'm sorry to hear that you felt the bed wasn't as comfortable as you would like as well as your check in process during your stay had a hiccup. I will be sure to share your comments with our Front Desk team to ensure that we can improve for your next stay with us.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Grand is comfortable and well equipped, without being luxury. Service - which otherwise typically has ups and downs - was consistently top notch, whether room cleaning, front desk or restaurants. Good size rooms with desks and kitchenettes. Walking distance to Eaton Centre. What else can one ask for for the moderate price?

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank knegis
Greg E, Manager at Grand Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Dear Knegis,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with others. It was a pleasure welcoming you and we hope that we have the opportunity to do so when you are in Toronto next !

Reviewed 4 December 2013

My friend booked this hotel online and it was a first visit there for both of us. The rooms were beautiful and very clean..loved having the little kitchen with a fridge! All staff we encountered were very friendly and great city views. We had dinner at Citrus and the food was spectacular!!! We had the calamari appetizer and the chorizo and corn salad. Two of us from the group of 4 had the shrimp spaghettini which was also very good. The breakfast which was included was also excellent and included eggs, bacon, sausage, mini muffins (delicious), fresh fruit and the never empty cup of coffee was great as well. I was there with friends but also saw families there as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear eLisabeth92,

Thank you for sharing your review with others ! It was a pleasure welcoming you and your friends to the hotel and we sure hope that we have the opportunity of welcoming you all back in the very near future !

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I don't usually review hotels but this hotel was great. The location was great and the shuttle service was a nice bonus. Me and my mom loved the view of the city from atop the hotel and relaxing in the hot tubs up there too. The indoor swimming pool was also neat. The breakfast here was also good and had a nice selection. We also liked having the kitchen area our room.The Staff here was friendly and very helpful as were the shuttle drivers. Overall the price here at the Grand Hotel was very reasonable and if I ever come back to Toronto I would definitely come back here.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Tony B

Dear Tonybalcony1,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel during your trip into Toronto- It was a pleasure welcoming you and your mother!

Tonybalcony1, we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future !

Warmly,