Chelsea Hotel, Toronto
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
6,978 results
All reviewsmarket gardenadult poolfamily poolhuge hoteleaton centrebusy hotelyonge streetmarch breakcentral locationheart of downtowncn towergerrardsubwayconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights last August and it was AWESOME!! So much to do for the kids! Clean and great location! The service was beyond anything we expected! We just recently stayed at a Sandals resort and Sandals could learn quite a bit about service from the Eaton Chelsea! Great value as well! I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: If you have kids then be sure to check out the family fun zone! Tons of fun!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The chef outdid themselves! My husband had the prime rib burger which he said was delicious and I had the BEST chicken alfredo penne pasta I've ever tasted! I didn't even mind the cardboard box as it was piping hot and delivered in under half an hour. After the concert at the ACC, the best way to wind down from the evening. The staff is very helpful and courteous. I missed a fridge in the room (my meal was so filling I couldn't finish it) to help me save the leftovers to take home, but other than that, a lovely stay. Thanks to all concerned.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We just stayed 3 nights in a club room. Top floor of the hotel, super clean and renovated. Club room gives you access to a really good continental breakfast in a room that is available only to club rooms. Pool was great for kids as well as an activity centre that my 2 year old loved. Extremely busy hotel but felt that whenever we needed or wanted anything it was accommodated. When the elevators stopped on other floors I felt they looked dated compared to the club class floor. Market garden "grab and go" restaurant extremely pricey but you are steps from other food and restaurant. Oh and club class has unlimited bottles of water tea coffee all day in the private Lounge. Would for sure book here again but definitely in the club rooms.

Room Tip: Get a club class room - worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Canuck019
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My family enjoyed our stay here . The location was good , right in downtown , the supertube pool was fun for kids . However the rooms look old , wallpaper peeling , noisy aircon and tiny bath . They need to upgrade soon . The market garden restaurant was very nice for breakfast and lunch . Overall a nice experience but needs attention .

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for two nights with 3 other ppl. The room had two very small double beds and not really any walking room. Bathroom was also pretty small for an upscale hotel. Beds were comfy and the fitness area and pool on the top floor were very nice. hotel is very large with many confusing elevators and no maps. Room was clean and extra towels were brought quickly. Stayed on the 18th floor.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends