Free cancellation until 25/07
US$222
US$213
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$317
US$246
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$325/night.

US$220
US$200
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

Free cancellation until 24/07
US$183
US$164
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

US$213
US$174
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$303/night.

US$177
US$151
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

US$224
US$182
Savings alert! 60% below average rates

The price you found is 60% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$460/night.

US$197
US$155
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$349/night.

US$332
US$267
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$324/night.

US$232
US$209
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$285/night.

7,178 results
All reviewsmarket gardenadult poolfamily poolhuge hotelbusy hoteleaton centreyonge streetmarch breakcentral locationheart of downtowncn towergerrardsubwayconcierge
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

It's a little dated, but nice enough. Everything was clean...the rooms have balconies, which is nice. Friendly staff, plenty of dining/bar options on site. But the best part was location...very close to a lot of things to do- bars,restaurants, shops, subways. If you want really nice or fancy, this isn't it. If you're more concerned with location- do it.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Alistair I, Manager at Chelsea Hotel, Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear DR540,

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our location is excellent for those who wish to be in the center of all the action. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

The Chelsea has always been our preferred place for staying in Toronto, so we have been using the hotel for the last 23 years. Our last stay was for four nights as my son was receiving medical care at Sick Kids , which is only two short blocks away.
No problem getting the hospital rate. Rooms were always clean, maybe a little worn and showing their age, but tidy. The hotel is in a great place. Love the adult only pool and hot tub. Many great dining options close by on Yonge; Korean, Vietnamese etc.
I want to single out Elaine(?) at the 1865 Club check in. I had booked girls four nights, but when my sons post op recovery wasn't going well, I extended the stay by a night. No problem. When it was decided that we could go home, she let us cancel our room at 4pm, the samr day, and gave us late check out instead. Very nice. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Greg066,

Thank you for sharing your review. We are delighted to hear from our guests and learn about their experiences while staying with us. I am delighted to learn of your continued loyalty over the past 23 years and hope that we may continue to welcome you and your family back. I have shared your feedback with all staff members for review. Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Not luxurious, definitely in the three-star category. Is clean and location is great as mentioned by many other reviewers.

Other reviewers also commented that the elevators are slow, and we found that to be true as well

Walls are thin. A wedding party stayed on our floor and had a raging happy time (for them, not us ) in the hallway and the room next door all night long. We could hear them like they were in our room.

Seemed a bit expensive for what you get but I guess real estate in Toronto is super high.

Stayed: August 2014

Dear Bruno666,

Thank you for providing feedback from your stay. We are happy to learn of your overall enjoyable stay. We apologize that you were disturbed by other guest sharing the floor with you and certainly understand your frustrations. The hotel has security personnel on staff 24 hours a day to handle such situations. I hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

About 10 years ago, I did a "secret shop" on this property under the Delta management. I spent 24 hours there, making contact with every department and spending $1100.00 for such things as room service, dining in every restaurant and drinks in every bar, at every conceivable time of opening. It scored about 90% at that time which is pretty good. This visit was a disappointment only because the hotel is so tired. The service was still very good. The food typical of hotel food which is mediocre in flavour and overpriced but the place was just very tired.
Carpets in the hall ways exhibited huge stains, baseboards were banged up in hallways and rooms .
The amenities in the room were those of a 1 star hotel. Bath towels were so small and thin that I had to order 4 more to my room just to make sure I could dry off. Phone calls (local) have an attached "service fee" which, in a hotel such as this I find ridiculous. There is no service involved in my making a phone call to the local pizzeria so why nail me for one?
Parking was outrageous. I had a buddy drop by to visit me for less than 2 hours and he had his pocket picked by the hotel in the amount of $44.00 . He could have saved a substantial amount of that by charging it to me but he did not feel comfortable doing that without having asked me beforehand. That is nothing more than a rip off in my estimate.
The only really positive thing I can say about this visit was that the hotel is and always has been very well located. Would I go again? Yes. But only because of the location at Yonge and Gerrard, basically.

Room Tip: Do not chose the "entry level" queen rooms as they are absolutely tiny and very uncomfortable as not decent seating is provided. There is an office chair at the desk and a soft chair jammed against the wall. The soft chair is so very low that it would be difficult for anyone with a physical handicap to get out of it.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Davax

Dear Davax,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your most recent stay at the Eaton Chelsea Toronto. Since the re-branding of the hotel we have begun and completed multiple renovations projects. We are in the process of planning our next phase of renovations and are very excited to share this with our guests. I apologize for the discrepancy with the parking when you had a friend visit you. The charge you are referring to is the amount of our valet parking, which is for a 24 hour period. I apologize that another option was not offered or displayed in that situation. We thank you once again for your feedback and hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

If you want peace and quiet, go somewhere else. We stayed at room 810 on 8/16 and the guests at 808 was out of control. They were playing loud redneck music and yelling. To top it all off, they kept banging the door. I'm glad we only stayed for one night and our sole purpose was to party in the bars of Toronto, not at the hotel. It was beyond me why these people would party inside the hotel not in a bar.

We stayed the previous night (8/15) at Strathcona and the crowd was 20-somethings from the Mad Decent Block Party at the Garrison. We were all well - behaved and respectful as we had to sign a waiver at Strathcona that if we made any noise after 11pm, they would evict guests. I think that was great. Eaton Chelsea do not have that policy and if you inform staff of the noisy neighbors, they do not take action. Unfortunately Eaton Chelsea attracts disrespectful guests equal to the star rating of this hotel. Will not go back.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear WaikikiTdot,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent stay. I am sorry to learn that you were disturbed by other guests and certainly understand your disappointment. We have security staff on hand 24 hours a day and do handle noise complaints seriously. Our security personnel follow a strict policy which can lead to the eviction of guests. I apologize that this was not the case during your stay.