US$318
US$246
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$325/night.

US$208
US$200
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

US$255
US$238
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$276/night.

US$214
US$182
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$266
US$222
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

US$256
US$197
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$424/night.

US$361
US$189
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$342/night.

US$307
US$248
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$297/night.

US$201
US$179
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

US$256
US$203
Priceline
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$338/night.

7,166 results
All reviewsmarket gardenadult poolfamily poolhuge hotelbusy hoteleaton centreyonge streetmarch breakcentral locationheart of downtowncn towergerrardsubwayconcierge
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Old, outlived, poor and dirty.
Only positive thing is the location in the center of Toronto.
Regular double bed rooms are broken and unrenovated, the "deluxe" rooms should've been renovated, but are too broken and come in a mess of ugly brownish colors.
No 4 stars at all, in Europe you wouldn't expect 2 stars at all !

• Stayed: August 2014
Alistair I, Manager at Chelsea Hotel, Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Montiplack,

Thank you for your feedback. You can trust that all feedback and comments are used to improve our services and facilities as well as let our staff know how they are doing. I am sorry to learn of the overall disappointment you felt during your stay. We are in the process of planning the next phase in our renovations project. Your comments will help the team identify our areas of biggest opportunity.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

My husband and I just returned today from our mini-honeymoon. I choose the Eaton Chelsea based on the price, location, and what the room had to offer. I choose a Club Room, because the idea of a continental breakfast and evening appetizers appealed to us.

We checked in late Friday evening, and it was busy. The front desk staff moved the line along quickly, and when my husband and I ran into some issues, the gentleman who helped us was helpful, understanding and courteous.

We were slightly disappointed with the size of the room, but that was quickly forgotten. We had a king sized bed, the room was clean, and the view....wonderful. We were able to look out on our balcony and see the city lit up with a great view of the CN Tower. I wish there had been a mini fridge or something similar though. The room was well stocked with the little extras. Overall we were very pleased with the room.

The continental breakfast Saturday morning was decent, and the one this morning was...well terrible. It really felt like we had received all the leftovers from the rest of the hotel. The food was overcooked and bland, and I am really glad that I didn't have to pay extra for breakfast....I ended up eating elsewhere after I checked out.

The elevators are horrible, and don't seem to like floor 25...often that floor would be skipped. More than a few times we'd get off at a different floor and take the stairs. And they are slow...having to wait in line for an elevator was not fun...not fun at all.

We were supposed to be able to get WIFI in our room, and it was touchy. Worked only half the time. It was quite frustrating, but not a deal breaker.

The hotel was a great home base for our weekend. After shopping, it was a quick walk back to drop off our bags. It was an $11 cab ride from the CN Tower. There are many little restaurants and shops to see in the surrounding area. We parked the car when we arrived, and it didn't leave the garage till we went home.

The staff was really nice, and helpful, and made the stay more enjoyable. I don't think there was a single moment where I could say I had an issue with a staff member.

We didn't experience everything this hotel had to offer, but we're looking forward to our next trip so that we can.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda D

Dear Amanda D,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your most recent stay with us. We are delighted that you chose to stay with us when visiting Toronto and that your overall stay was most enjoyable. Your comments regarding your breakfast on the second day are concerning to us, and have been shared with our Food and Beverage team for review. We look forward to your next visit and for you to experience all aspects of the hotel.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

It's a little dated, but nice enough. Everything was clean...the rooms have balconies, which is nice. Friendly staff, plenty of dining/bar options on site. But the best part was location...very close to a lot of things to do- bars,restaurants, shops, subways. If you want really nice or fancy, this isn't it. If you're more concerned with location- do it.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear DR540,

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our location is excellent for those who wish to be in the center of all the action. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

The Chelsea has always been our preferred place for staying in Toronto, so we have been using the hotel for the last 23 years. Our last stay was for four nights as my son was receiving medical care at Sick Kids , which is only two short blocks away.
No problem getting the hospital rate. Rooms were always clean, maybe a little worn and showing their age, but tidy. The hotel is in a great place. Love the adult only pool and hot tub. Many great dining options close by on Yonge; Korean, Vietnamese etc.
I want to single out Elaine(?) at the 1865 Club check in. I had booked girls four nights, but when my sons post op recovery wasn't going well, I extended the stay by a night. No problem. When it was decided that we could go home, she let us cancel our room at 4pm, the samr day, and gave us late check out instead. Very nice. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Greg066,

Thank you for sharing your review. We are delighted to hear from our guests and learn about their experiences while staying with us. I am delighted to learn of your continued loyalty over the past 23 years and hope that we may continue to welcome you and your family back. I have shared your feedback with all staff members for review. Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Not luxurious, definitely in the three-star category. Is clean and location is great as mentioned by many other reviewers.

Other reviewers also commented that the elevators are slow, and we found that to be true as well

Walls are thin. A wedding party stayed on our floor and had a raging happy time (for them, not us ) in the hallway and the room next door all night long. We could hear them like they were in our room.

Seemed a bit expensive for what you get but I guess real estate in Toronto is super high.

Stayed: August 2014

Dear Bruno666,

Thank you for providing feedback from your stay. We are happy to learn of your overall enjoyable stay. We apologize that you were disturbed by other guest sharing the floor with you and certainly understand your frustrations. The hotel has security personnel on staff 24 hours a day to handle such situations. I hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back.