We stayed here in February for a night before flying out to Cancún after connecting from Edmonton. Found a great deal on Priceline.com so decided to give it a try. I had inquired before about the free airport shuttle so I knew the area to wait at the airport and knew it came every half hour. It was a very cold evening and we waited with about 6 other people for about 45 minutes outside! A few of us had called the hotel to confirm if a shuttle was coming and they reassured us it was, but the wait was a bit much. In hindsight, if I knew how close the hotel was to the airport I would've just taken a taxi! Once we finally got to the hotel, though, everything was fine. Room was more than adequate, clean, and comfortable. We needed to buy toiletries as there was a slight issue with our bags, but there is a great little shop located in the hotel that has everything you need. We didn't feel like venturing too far from the hotel for dinner, so we ate at the small pub on-site. Food was ok, but service was great. We ordered an early morning wake-up call, and check-out was fairly quick. Had to wait in the lobby with a dozen others for the airport shuttle, but this time it was on time. Would consider staying here again if I needed to be near the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In early 2017 the hotel will be converting to Delta Hotels Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre! This will come with some spectacular renovations to the lobby, restaurants, public space & of course guestrooms. Enjoy spacious accommodations just minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport. Offering seamless stays and full-service amenities, our Toronto airport hotel is perfect for productive business trips and relaxing leisure travel, no matter if you are staying a night, a week, or longer.Each of the rooms and suites at our hotel in Toronto are warm, inviting, and outfitted with contemporary comforts. Property-wide complimentary Wi-Fi access and large in-room work stations make staying connected simple, and plush bedding, in-room dining, and flat-panel HD TVs with cable channels make every night relaxing.The Toronto Airport hotel features 60,000 square feet of flexible function space, ideal for business meetings, weddings, conventions and other occasions. Complimentary 24-hour shuttle service makes the five-minute drive to the airport easy, and our onsite fitness and business centres provide all the tools necessary for a seamless stay. The hotel showcases an indoor pool and a large hot tub, along with five onsite dining options - including a full-service Starbucks, Ginko Japanese, Harry's Bar, and Orchid Cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your International Plaza Hotel Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel Toronto
- Doubletree Toronto Airport