“Good me memory”

Ranked #111 of 136 Hotels in Toronto
sherbrooke
“Good me memory”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel was fairly clean, the strong point of it is the pilot, kind staff, ESP. Mr. zafar who help and lead me a lot. By the mean time the breakfast was perfect and it is located in good area and most of the things are at ur disposal

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This place is clean, extremely well located close to everything and the breakfast is very decent. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again if visiting Wonderland. I even got lost on the way there and the nice front desk manager was very patient with me on the phone and gave me directions to find my way.

Room Tip: We took a drive up room to have quick access to our vehicle and it was great. #150. It's across...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed one Friday night. Room was very clean, bed extremely comfortable. Great pillows. Unfortunately I had some rowdy neighbours and at midnight went to the front desk to request a room change. I was accommodated without issue.
Breakfast is provided in the a.m. Consisted of cereal, muffins, bagels, toast and waffles. Coffee, milk, and juice to drink. For less than $100 a night taxes in I was quite impressed.

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Ryan H
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 15 January 2014

This hotel is not luxurious but its comfortable for the price. Stayed there in the summer for a night and did their wonderland package. The bed was comfortable and clean, the room was ok. For the price and star rating I was over all pleased.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Cara M
New York City, New York
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Having stayed at this hotel before - because of its affordability and location... I hate to state that I was so disappointed in our stay this time! Primarily from the very odd service on a few different occasions!?

First, having booked through Expedia the front desk told us that it would take awhile to check in because of them? After checking in - my friend realized that all of the pillows were feather ...having allergies she called the front desk (was bounced to corporate customer service who had to reroute the call back to the desk) and was then told the pillows would "have to do" because housekeeping was unavailable and that there was no way to get a pillow until 6am? Not very helpful. *sigh...

Also, though we did not have our kids with us ...we all took note that the outlet did not have a cover...worrisome safety hazard.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank 695Travel_girl75
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I will keep this review short. The staff was very friendly, the gentleman working the desk is a great asset to this hotel. He is very friendly and out going. The hotel itself is comfortable enough and the location is convenient. Free parking and breakfast is a huge plus. My room was clean over all and nothing I would complain about. I was a little surprised by the cover coming off the heater and that the shower hose was leaking but nothing that would cause me to be negative about. At breakfast the fact they have a waffle maker there to make your own waffles is a huge plus.

I would return to this hotel.

Room Tip: I like first floors as you can walk out to parking lot from your room.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Paul F
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We were in town for a guys weekend and picked this hotel due to location and price. Very convenient to access the airport, the 401 and 400 highways that can get you where you want quickly. The hallways were a little worn and the staff were good but not outstanding. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The free wifi, breakfast and parking were key factors in choosing this hotel as well. We would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank barrkm1996
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Etobicoke
Comfort Hotel Airport North
Edward Hotel
Edward Hotel
#107 of 136 in Toronto

Been to Comfort Inn Toronto North? Share your experiences!