“I wouldn't stay here again...”

Howard Johnson Inn and Suites Toronto East
Ranked #126 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Stirling
“I wouldn't stay here again...”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I thought this hotel would be perfect as the client I was visiting was only 6km away. 1. The staff does not speak English very well 2. The first night I had a decent room and the second night I was put in a room with a bigger bed but it wasn't a renovated room it was outdated and scary! I'm a female that travels alone for work and this is not a hotel I would want to stay at alone, with my significant other or any family members.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

HojoTorontoEast, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson Inn and Suites Toronto East, responded to this review, 7 September 2013
Dear Guest thank you for your review, we feel your comment is unfair to us. We understand the hotel was not up to your standard. Most guests choose our hotel for location, friendly knowledgeable staff and all the free services that we provide also because our prices is reasonable compare to other hotels in the area. We have renovated some of our rooms, hallways, also renovated our indoor pool and we continue to improve our hotel to better serve our guests.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Sudbury
Reviewed 2 September 2013

very poor and dirty gounds very dirty rooms very poor lighting very poor hall ways dirty cont breakfast choices very poor like I said if I could of contact wynham I would of cancelled the room and ask for my points back.THIS is my frist time booking on line and maybe my last

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

HojoTorontoEast, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson Inn and Suites Toronto East, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Ancaster, Canada
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed here overnight because we went to Toronto to visit some relatives and go to Canada's Wonderland. We arrived around 8 PM and we had gotten adjoining rooms. The room seemed about average. It was conveniently located near the highway and the pool was pretty good too.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Manchester, Connecticut
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Dont dont dont dont even walk in the door!!!!!!!! Horrible!!!!!!!!!! Ravi at front desk is the biggest jerk i have ever known and treats you like crap. The maids did not clean my room once during our weekend stay. Black gunk in tub so i couldnt give my young kids a bath. Bedding torn and stained. Slept with my own blanket i brought. Carpet stained. Outside is gross in back where you check in. Double chained door afraid we were going to get robbed. Power kept going off and i fell over the blanket they didnt pick up when they were supposed to clean. Tried to report it and was told that they dont care and to call the police... Horrible people and place

2 Thank razzberryingrid