My hotel room on the fourth floor was modern, spacious and very clean. I was in the room right next to the elevators and I never once heard the elevators. I like not having to walk too far to get to the elevators. Bathroom was clean, well lit and very well appointed. Plenty of parking at $15/day. Staff was very friendly and accommodating providing a late check-out of 5:00 pm which I really appreciated.
What really burned my cookies was the $5.95 charge for a freaking litre of bottled water. Who in their right mind wants to pay $5.95 for bottled water? Sorry guys but this slap in the head set the tone for my stay.
I did find the $175 per night a little much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre can host large scale events and offers free shuttle service to the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel And Conference Centre
- Renaissance Toronto Airport Hotel
- Toronto Renaissance