Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #34 of 136 Hotels in Toronto
Combermere, Canada
“Mixed feelings”
Reviewed 19 June 2011

My hotel room on the fourth floor was modern, spacious and very clean. I was in the room right next to the elevators and I never once heard the elevators. I like not having to walk too far to get to the elevators. Bathroom was clean, well lit and very well appointed. Plenty of parking at $15/day. Staff was very friendly and accommodating providing a late check-out of 5:00 pm which I really appreciated.
What really burned my cookies was the $5.95 charge for a freaking litre of bottled water. Who in their right mind wants to pay $5.95 for bottled water? Sorry guys but this slap in the head set the tone for my stay.
I did find the $175 per night a little much.

Room Tip: SAve the long walk. Ask for a room near the eleva.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
Reviewed 17 June 2011

Great service and the breakfast buffet and servers are top knotch. I look forward to my stays here - and breakfast!

• Stayed June 2011
Calgary
Reviewed 7 June 2011

I have now stayed at this property 4 times in the past three months. The staff already recognizes me when I arrive, makes sure that my room and service meet my expectations and have immediately rectified any problem that I encountered.

The bar is above average and the menu is interesting and reasonably priced.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
DanWoodburn, General Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 21 July 2011
Dear Western_Road_Warrier,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to post and really want to thank you for your continued loyalty. Please do not hesitate to reach out personally to me on your next visit as I'd like to thank you in person. Thank you for your great review!

Best Regards,

Dan
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 2 June 2011

I'm not usually a fan of airport hotels and tend to avoid them unless I really need that airport convenience. So, I suppose I rate them differently than downtown hotels from which I expect much more. That being said, within that class of "airport hotels," this Sheraton in Toronto (there are two Sheratons by the Toronto airport -- one, the Gateway, is attached to a terminal, the other is this one and it is about a 5-10 minute cab ride.
Great staff, clean modern decor, fun bar and if you want a decent meal, there are some reliable restaurants in the area -- like the Lone Star which serves up some fantastic fajitas. the view I had looked out over a fountain and a golf course -- I was NOT expecting to see anything attractive outside and was very pleasantly surprised. The only annoyance was that they still don't offer WiFi in the rooms. If you're using a laptopm that's a pain, but if you are using a smartphone or something like an iPod Touch, it's a bit more of a problem and I hope they rectify that. Among Toronto's airport hotels, this is now my preferred option.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the golf course
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 1 June 2011

Have stayed and continue to stay at this hotel for business travel in the Toronto airport area. Very convieniant location to airport with frequent shuttle service. Good gym and pool for recreational purposes. On site restraunt is very good but a wide variety of restraunts are also available in near walking distances. Staff is very helpful and accomodating. Definately my prefered SPG hotel in the airport area.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
Toronto
Reviewed 31 May 2011

Sheraton always offers a great hotel, I've never been dissappointed with them, no matter where I am in the world. This hotel was incredible service, and was extremely clean both in the rooms and throught the rest of the hotel.

Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
Oakville, Canada
Reviewed 28 May 2011

I would like to give kudos to the management at this hotel. Every, single person we have encountered while here, has been the most pleasant and accommodating of any hotel staff anywhere.
Thank you!
Shelagh Fleck

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Westin Toronto Airport
#64 of 136 in Toronto
Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel
Residence Inn Toronto Airport
Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport

Been to Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!