Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #37 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 1 August 2013

WE stayed for 5 days and it was a very enjoyable experience love the beds and service was excellent from the room service to the bar keep every one was very pleasant and as it was the second time we have stayed here and intend to again

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Joseph B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Your Loyalty to our hotel is truly appreciated, and we sincerely thank you for acknowledging our Service and our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds. We would love the opportunity to meet you in person on your next visit.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

I spent 2 weeks last month at this hotel on business. Firstly, I LOVED being at the end of the main Pearson runway. I layed on my bed and watched all the huge jets take off, coming right toward me. Pretty awesome!
Secondly, as a platinum member I had access to the club lounge. Orlando was waiting for me every morning with a warm greeting and friendly smile. He quickly found out what yoghurt I liked and got it for me as soon as I came in. He was very sweet and helpful. The options were wonderful in the morning. Not as plentiful in the evening.

Room Tip: Be sure to tell them on check in if you want to be on the airport side. The higher # rooms on each...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Joseph B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Your feedback on your stays with us is very much appreciated, thank you for your feedback and your Loyalty to Starwood Hotels & Resorts, and our Sheraton.
You've described the Aircraft experience like they show it in movies, we are glad you loved the experience.
Orlando at our Club Lounge truly has an appetite for amazing Customer Service, he always finds a way to make our guests feel at home. Orlando was thrilled to read your review, my sincere thank you for acknowledging his service and care. Have shared your Club Lounge Experience with our Executive Chef too.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2013

I have had occasion to stay at this property a few times in the past year. The staff always remember me, and they treat me very well. The beds are very comfortable, the rooms quiet, and the parking nice and easy. A great choice for an airport hotel, and a nice addition to the Sheraton brand.

Room Tip: Get a club level room. It's worth it - the club is great.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Joseph B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we truly appreciate your Loyalty to Starwood Hotels & Resorts and our Sheraton Hotel.

Our focus on our Service to our Valued Guests is our top priority and we are very grateful to you for validating our Service and our Hotel. Your feedback has been shared with the hotel team, and we all will look forward to Welcoming you back with our passionate service.

Best regards and safe travels,

Reviewed 16 July 2013

I was only here for a short overnight stay for work, but the staff stood out for being very friendly and helpful. The room itself was large and very nice. I enjoyed having the business center close as well as the on demand movie selection in the room.The parking was a bit confusing as I couldn't tell where the self park versus valet areas were, but the front desk sorted it out. The room service staff was very nice and the food was standard Sheraton fare. I would stay here again while traveling on business.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Dear Kelly W,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on your recent stay with us at the Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre.

We truly appreciate your appreciation of our Staff and the Hotel, we are thrilled to know you will return while on Business, we will look forward to welcoming you back!

Best reagrds and safe travels,

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Everything was good except for a) the fact that there is no sauna or hot tub and b)one staff member, Val, in the Club Level Room, she was very rude and c) we booked a room with a crib, were told that there was a crib in our room when we checked in, and there never was and d) the remote for the TV didn't work well. The pool itself is good. Was there for a conference and the facilities were very good. Best hotel to see planes coming in. Great places to eat, Montana's across the street and great steaks at the Chop House beside hotel.

Room Tip: 8th floor but watch out for Val in the Club House
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Joseph B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We truly appreciate your feedback on your recent stay with us, feedback from our valued guests gives us an opportunity to make amends if we have failed in keeping our promise of Customer Care.

We sincerely apologize for your experience at our Club Lounge. I have personally discussed your experience with our associate concerned and she has profusely apologized if she came across to be rude. We also do apologize for not meeting your expectations by missing out on the Crib in your room.

Our valued guest, we are very grateful for your appreciation of our hotel and its services. Our swimming pool has been a favourite to many of our guests, it seems like you missed our Whirlpool which is also located within the pool area.

We certainly will look forward to your next visit, as we are confident in making your experience a successful one.

Best regards,
joseph.borges@sheratontorontoairport.com
416-675-6100

Reviewed 3 July 2013

I booked this hotel on Priceline to avoid the 401 traffic for a morning flight out of Pearson. It met all of our expectations, and I would book there again. Shuttle schedule was a little inconvenient, so we ended up taking a cab to the airport, which wasn't a big deal. I wish more airport hotels offered free parking, but this seems to be difficult to arrange through Priceline.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Joseph B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us through Trip Advisor.

We are truly happy to know that we have met all of your expectations that you had come to expect from our Sheraton. On the same token, we are sorry to know that you felt our shuttle service schedule was inconvenient, we hope you had not missed our shuttle as we have shuttle runs every 30 minutes.

We will look forward to your visit again, your Loyalty means a lot to us,

Best regards and safe travels,

Reviewed 23 June 2013

I recently spent one night at this hotel and had already rated it as very clean and comfortable. However, overnight I discovered I had lost my passport (which was later found) and the staff could not have been more helpful. They helped me tremendously and I can't thank them enough. I would recommend the hotel to anyone and would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Joseph B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

Dear Wendy B,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback on your recent stay with us,

Our associates give their best to make our guests feel Welcome and also make their trip a successful one, we are happy that our associates were a part of your success. Your wonderful feedback has been shared with our Team, thank you again!

We look forward to Welcoming you back, until then we wish you safe travels,

Best regards,
Joseph B

Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Westin Toronto Airport
#64 of 137 in Toronto
Etobicoke
Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel
Etobicoke
Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport

Been to Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!