“Excellent customer service”

Ranked #38 of 132 Hotels in Toronto
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Excellent customer service”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I stayed at the hotel twice so far on my business trips to Toronto. I had a wonderful experience. The staff is very friendly and courteous. The manager Joseph Borges goes out of his way to accommodate the customers. The rooms are spacious and clean. I definitely recommended it.
Dr. A. Wehbe

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Joseph B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Dear Dr Wehbe,

Thank you for your Review on Trip Advisor and most of all we thank you for your Business and Loyalty to Starwood Hotels & Resorts.
We are glad you had a wonderful experience at our hotel, we will definetley continue making your experiences successful and welcoming. We truly appreciate your feedback.

We certainly will look forward to your future visits,

Joseph B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
Suffolk
Reviewed 12 November 2013

My first time in Canada for a couple of years, and I was impressed at how expensive it has become... same everywhere I went.

The hotel is absolutely what you would expect from a North American franchise, big and blousy but functional and fine. My room was large, well-appointed, clean. Breakfast was good and plentiful and even had espresso not the usual dirty water "coffee".

So... why a one-star review? Simple. In what is, more-or-less a business hotel they charge $12.95 (which is about £8) to get online. This is entirely typical of the big chains... and it sucks. Wifi is available free in every Starbucks in the world for the price of a cup of coffee, why not in a £100-a-night hotel? Shame on them

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank TACHSuffolk
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

The staff is really friendly They helped me a lot special mention to Jodi in reception and the manager Joseph.

The breakfast is very good with a lot of different options. If you are platinum at Sheraton the lounge is also good.

I could stay in hotels closer to my work but I always chosse this one.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Joseph B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 17 November 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback following your recent stay with us. We also take this opportunity to express our sincere appreciation for your loyalty to our hotel.
Your special mention on the services of Jodi and I, are warmly recieved. Thank you very much for appreciating our hotel and its services.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon again,

Long Beach, California
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Previous reviews has indicated that airport noise was rather loud inside the rooms.That was certainly not my recent experience at this hotel.It was very quiet inside the rooms.The rooms were very nice,The rooms were extremely clean and very comfortable. The staff was very nice and professional. The rate was reasonable for this hotel. I look forward to a return to this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Andrew P,

We truly appreciate and thank you for your very positive review following your recent stay with us.
We certainly will look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please do connect with us on your next visit, we would love the opportunity to meet personally and say Hello!

Best wishes and safe travels,

canada
Reviewed 6 November 2013

stayed two nights on the 5th floor. can hear the noise of airplanes as the landing path is right above the hotel. however the insulation seems good and it didnt affect sleep at all. clean comfortable bed. bathroom is tight but clean. the room carpet has some stains though - think it is just too old and they cannot remove the stains. the restaurant looks deserted however there is a Montana's, JackAstor and Canyon Creek right across the road.
access to the toronto highway system is very covenient.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us.

We truly apologize for assigning you a room with a stained carpet. We have shared your experience with our Housekeeping team and reiterated best efforts in carpet care.

We will look forward to the opportunity to making your future visits more successful.

joseph.borges@sheratontorontoairport.com
toronto
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Had an absolutely wonderful stay at the Sheraton. Stayed two nights, on our way to and back from Dominican - flying out from Pearson. The hotel took care of all the trip details for us. Parking for the cars over the week, arrangements for the airport shuttle, club floor upgrades, room views, absolutely everything. Front desk was just a thrill, paying special attention to all the details. The food was also delicious - even in the club lounge it was scrumptious. This has definitely become my hotel of choice and something like a home away from home when traveling out of Pearson. Thank you SO VERY MUCH for the continuous exceptional service and the WONDERFUL and beautiful staff at the Sheraton Airport. Looking forward to the next visit.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Joseph B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Our Sincere thanks for the very positive feedback you've shared on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us.

We truly appreciate your accolades towards our Services and Staff. We are all thrilled to know you had a wonderful experience at our Sheraton, and that our Sheraton will be your home away from home. We certainly will look forward to your future visits, and I personally will hope to have an opportunity to connecting with you during your next visit.

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel for business in September.
Check in was a bit long - about a 15 minute wait with 3 front desk agents working but once I got to the front of the line it only took about 30 seconds to get my room key!

Room was on the 5th floor (I think). Room was well appointed with 2 queen beds, table, chairs, lounger, entertainment stand etc. Could have used a mini bar but in all honesty I didn't have time to go downstairs to the bar anyways. The bathroom was actually pretty large for just a standard hotel room. It had a hairdryer, soap, shampoos etc. Everything was very clean in the room. I found my room very quiet and I slept very well in my 2 nights here.

The meeting rooms were fantastic - they have a room no matter what kind of meeting or dinner you are planning. I saw about 4-5 of them and they're all different sizes, including a huge ball room.

There is a nice looking pool that I did't get the opportunity to use, but looked busy.

Around the hotel there are plently of places to walk to eat and drink so you'll never go hungry. The bar at the hotel looked like it was pretty busy all the time.

I thought the hotel staff here was amazing and went out of their way to help you. This is the reason I would stay at this hotel again! Everyone here was amazing.

Room Tip: My room on the 5th floor was very comfortable - nice bed - and very quiet. I slept amazingly which...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Joseph B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 27 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback.

We sincerely apologize for your 'Welcome Experience', but are glad your experience after the check-in was great. Our swimming pool is one of the many favourites for our guests, you got to experience it on your next visit.

We will certainly look forward to welcoming you back,

Joseph B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel
Westin Toronto Airport
#51 of 132 in Toronto
Residence Inn Toronto Airport
Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport

Been to Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!