“Big group - big service”

Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #38 of 136 Hotels in Toronto
Barrie, Canada
“Big group - big service”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I attend a huge charity conference at this hotel every November. We take almost every room. The great service they provide has us coming back each year. The rooms are lovely and the food is great especially when they are feeding about 300 of us. Love getting up early and using the pool and gym before anyone else gets up. The pool and gym aren't huge but they are very clean and have everything you need. Will be back next November.

Room Tip: right next to the airport with planes flying over head, get a lower floor so the noise is not as bad...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Joseph B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your Review on Trip Advisor, we truly appreciate your positive feedback on our Service and our facilities at the hotel.

We will look forward to you visiting us back in November this year. Thank you for your continued business and we assure you of our best services always,

Joseph B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
vancouver
Reviewed 12 February 2014

The check in process was pretty quick.
Food was good
Just stayed there for 2 nights and had little time to feel the hotel.

But since nothing came up as something I would remember then I guess everything was good.

I only think that it might be pricier than similar hotel chains.

And also, pillows. Like in all the rest of my hotel reviews hotel pillows are always awful for me.
I would like to have something like my well worn old pillow that after years of use is flat and firm.

Room Tip: Don't know about the location of rooms, but I was able to hear the passing of airplanes.
Dear Valued Guest,

We truly appreciate your Review on Trip Advisor after your 2 nights stay with us in January. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

We are sorry to hear your experience with our Sheraton Pillows was not the best. We wish we had the opprtunity to offer you a choice of our Sheraton Feather & Down pillows or the Sheraton Hypoallergenic pillows.

Please do connect with us prior to your next visit, we would like to offer you, your choice of pillows and are confident you will enjoy them.

joseph.borges@sheratontorontoairport.com
Medicine Hat, Canada
Reviewed 7 February 2014

The rooms are very comfortable and clean. For a hotel that has basically a captive audience they offer good and friendly service. I had the fish and chips in their lounge area and it was very reasonable and more than enough to eat.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us.
We truly appreciate your great feedback, and we will look forward to Welcoming you back soon again.

Wishing you safe travels,

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Staff was amazing and friendly. Very close to International airport along with Mexican, asian and Italian Cusines. I stayed there for 1 night with my 2 friends from Portland. Beds were very comfortable with nice view outside. They liked it a lot.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Joseph B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 9 February 2014
Dear Mr. Ross T,

We truly appreciate your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us.

Thank you for appreciating our friendly staff and are glad you'll enjoyed our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds.

We will look forward to Wecoming you'll back!

Vancouver BC Area, Canada
Reviewed 3 February 2014

This hotel is kept well with a very friendly and knowlegeble staff. Everything I needed was basic but it felt like they cared. I too enjoy the breakfast but it is a little pricey. The chef at the egg bar was very friendly and attentive. Special thanks to Laura at the SPG room for the info and snacks

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Joseph B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We truly appreciate your positive review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us.

Thank you for appreciating Laura for her services at our Club Lounge and so also our Chef at the Egg Bar. Omlette's at our Breakfast Buffet are many of our guest's favourite! We have shared your feedback with our teams, they were thrilled to hear of your experience.

We will look forward to welcoming you back!

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I have stayed here a few times but all have been work related and so I really haven't had much of a choice. The hotel is well situated for easy access to the airport and is also easy to get to from the highway. Check in was quick an easy and the staff were very friendly and professional. My room was on the 3rd floor which is an easy stair climbing distance. The design of the floors seems a little strange as the elevators were on the far end of the hall and it was a long hike to my room being at the far opposite end of the hall. I was OK with the exercise but I couldn't help thinking that someone with mobility issues might have an issue - hopefully the hotel would take that into consideration when assigning rooms. The room was spacious and clean. My main complaint was with the bathroom: specifically the height of the shower head. I find this a common problem in many hotels. For someone like myself, who is over 6 ft tall, the shower head was aimed somewhere about mid chest level. This makes washing my hair a very unique contortionist issue. Breakfast was a buffet with your standard choices. I found the hot food options fairly bland.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback.

We have shared your feedback with our Director of Engineering and Executive Housekeeper with reference to the height of the Shower Heads and have also shared your feedback on food options with our Executive Chef.

We truly appreciate your Loyalty and Business to our Sheraton. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Toronto
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I was one of many Torontonians forced from home during the ice storm. After two days I started calling hotels - none would accept a dog - except the Sheraton. They actually asked if I needed a dog bed or bowls! From the patience of the reservation operator to the minute I checked out I experienced absolutely wonderful, patient, accommodating staff. The room was extremely clean and spacious and very, very reasonably priced for a king room. Room service came hot and perfectly cooked. Even coming in late after a dog walk, there were no complaints about wet paw marks on the newly mopped floor. When I checked out late in the afternoon, after my power was restored they didn't even charge me for a late check-out. They could not have been nicer. In fact I was so impressed by Sheraton I have moved a corporate event to their hotel and conference centre at East Beaver Creek. These folks were the best.

Room Tip: Be aware that you are in a flight path so you might want to ask which side is the quietest
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

We are so glad we were able to make your stay with us your best experience at a hotel. We always strive to make our guest experiences memorable, and are grateful to you for having given us the opportunity, by choosing to stay with us.

We will certainly look forward to Welcoming you'll back and are also looking forward to hosting your Corporate Event at our Sheraton.

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor!

Joseph B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Westin Toronto Airport
#66 of 136 in Toronto
Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel
Residence Inn Toronto Airport
Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport

Been to Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!