“Awesome Beer Tour with Jason”

Toronto Urban Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Small-Group Toronto Beer Tour
Ranked #2 of 268 Nightlife in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tours about beer, bacon, urban issues, and what makes Toronto such a cool place to visit are what we're all about. Since 2010, our expert local guides have led tours for thousands of visitors and locals: single travellers, couples, families, and groups of all kinds through the streets, parks and alleyways to show off the very best of Toronto. We pride ourselves on not only showing off the highlights of the city, but also getting off the beaten path, sharing our local knowledge and giving our guests a better appreciation for Toronto and all that it has to offer. Our public tours run most of the year, with some limited seasonal tours like our "Hockey in Toronto" tour, but we are available for private tours and customized experiences year-round. As part of the Intrepid Urban Adventures group, we have a global reputation and guaranteed departures. Our group size for the public tours is limited to 12 guests per guide in order to deliver the BEST DAY EVER.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We went on the beer tour with Jason last Saturday (May 10th). New to the city, this was a pretty great way to get to know it, we went to a couple of local watering holes we wouldn't haven't found otherwise and finished off at the funky Distillery district. Jason was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about all things beer and Toronto. It's something different than a typical sightseeing sort of tour yet you still get to walk around and experience the area. We had a great group of 12, probably wouldn't want a group larger than that. Thanks for the tour, Jason!

All reviews
"beer tour"
in 44 reviews
"beer makes history better"
in 51 reviews
"his passion"
in 6 reviews
"an excellent guide"
in 10 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 13 reviews
"learned lots"
"fun facts"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Jason, our guide, did an excellent job. It was a fun four hours of walking, sight seeing and learning about beer. We went to two bars and a micro brew tasting room. Jason did a great job explaining about Canadian beer and its history. All three stops were fantastic and very different from each other (an upscale underground bar, a noisy neighborhood spot and a top of the line brewery/restaurant). Highly recommend Jason and the history/beer tour.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

This tour is perfect for young and old. Jason showed my daughter and myself around the great micro brewing pubs of Toronto and gave us a great history lesson on Toronto's past.

Out tour group only including the two of us, so I was worried that my daughter (who was celerbrating her 27th birthday) would not have a good time. WHAT A WONDERFUL SURPRISE to see that Jason did not take any short cuts even though it was only the two of us. We had a blast and learned so much.

Being of Irish/English background I was pretty sure I new alot about beer. Jason again made this tour even exciting for me and taught me more about Stout and Porter, which I have drank since I was 5.

Jason CANNOT thank you enough for this tour. We are already planning for a group of 12 to do the beer tour and bacon tour as soon as it stops raining.

SEE YOU SOON !!!!!!!
To all who want a good time and yet still learn a little something while having fun. THIS IS THE ADVENTURE TOUR NOT TO BE MISSED BY THE WHOLE FAMILY!

June and Caitlin, Barrie(Innisfil), ON

1  Thank June H
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I had a great experience with the Kensington Market/Chinatown tour. Jason was the guide on this tour, and he couldn't have been better.

My tour was on a Sunday morning in late April. There were only two others on this tour, so it was quite personal. Kuddos to Jason and Urban Adventures for not requiring a certain number of guests to hold the tour - some companies would have cancelled.

Jason was knowledgable, fun, and very nice. I learned about the history, culture, and cuisine of the two districts on the tour. It was a great orientation to the area -- after the tour I spent a couple of hours continuing to explore further some of the interesting places (and restaurants/cafes) he pointed out.

I would recommend this tour as a unique experience in Toronto that doesn't quite fit into the typical tourist itinerary, and you'll have a lot of fun!

2  Thank Ryan M