“Our weekly Garden walk”
Review of Edwards Gardens

Edwards Gardens
Ranked #22 of 532 things to do in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Garden enthusiasts will enjoy a stroll through this manicured landscape.
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Edwards Gardens' my husband's favourite garden, we normally go to this garden almost every weekend after our breakfast time, especially when it's sunny!!
As we arrived the parking, it's been so impressive that we never have any problem to get a spot for parking; even we came almost noon time and crowds of people were around.
Recently I found there are so many people comes with family and children, kids with their bikes and babies trollies, full with family funs and laughter everywhere!!
My husband went with the staff working on their plantation, lots of knowledgeable staff putting the new shrubs and nurseries in the planting areas, they are so friendly as to answer questions from people like my husband patiently and with lots of smile too, we are very impressed.
Lots of spots to explore from this garden to walk, play, watch...etc., whatever you feel tired, there's always seat available for your rest. There is a educational planting area to learn and lots to see as well on this area. This is very interesting to learn especially every time I come, I will find out the growing of some new plants.

4  Thank AKO2013

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Back to visit Toronto this year visiting this park was my number one choice. Blossom time made it a special treat to walk the paths and over little bridges.This is not a park to bring food and picnic but stroll along the paths and enjoy the variety of trees and flowers along the natural brook running through.

1  Thank SheilaNewYorkCity
Reviewed 4 June 2014

good for a romantic stroll in a very relaxing environment! Bring your wives and girlfriends, i know im glad i brought mine, if you know what i mean! :P

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Living in such a cold country, by April you start waiting for spring to come soon. And This garden is in the city which will give you a beautiful spring experience.

- Entry is free for this park
- And I always find parking space in spring
- Lots of tulips and new blooms
- It has a very big park inside too

6  Thank AdyaLovesTraveling
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Edwards Gardens is an oasis in the middle of the city of Toronto.
Although most of the flowers are in greenhouses at the top end, the whole setting is serene and wonderful to have. It is the background of hundreds of wedding photo shoots.
Great place to enjoy the outdoors.

3  Thank Reene K