“Fantastic”

and up
Toronto Islands Stand-Up Paddleboarding Tour
Ranked #2 of 530 things to do in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Park consisting of four main islands and containing trails, beaches and children's amusement rides.
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Park is very good, good place for outing with children.
My enjoyed a lot. good place to be in summer

Write a ReviewReviews (5,831)

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I think being in Toronto Island Park was really a great escape from the crowded noisy city of Toronto... There we found silence, peace close to nature with great views...

Reviewed 30 April 2014

It was very cold (for us) on the day we visited but walking around the island made the ferry ride out there very worthwhile.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

The ferry ride to the island is worth doing for a great view on the city skyline, We were offered an island tour however the $7 return Ferry completely satisfied our requirements as we explore on foot. I can imagine it will be really busy in the summer. Although the website for Centreville stated it didn't open until May some areas were open which was a bonus. We visited the Farm and some of the food outlets were open too. I recommend a walk on the pier which is on the opposite side of the island to the ferry but is walkable.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Everytime, in the summer when go to Toronto, always make a point of spending a day here on the islands. I grew up here before moving to Ottawa and miss the days when my parents took me to Centre Island where they have a little amusement park. You can rent a bike and just ride from island to island. They also have a nude beach at Hanlan's Point. Great spot for picnics or just enjoying the light breeze from the lake. It will take the stress away from everyday life. A must go to spend the afternoon or the day. The only fee is for the ferry and amusement park and of coarse if you want to rent a bike.