Got the Groupon stay and park package. Room was very comfortable, clean and big - no complaints there.
But upon returning from vacation to pick up our car you can imagine our extreme disappointment to find that our car had been stolen from the garage at some point during the week we were gone. Of course there are signs in the garage warning you that the hotel is not responsible for theft or damage and I take no issue with that policy. But if you are considering leaving your car here while you are away, I feel it's only fair to warn you that this is NOT a secured garage and lot. There are no gates or attendants and I believe there is only one camera at the entrance/exit to the garage. Also, the police officer who came to follow up on the reported theft told my husband that there is definitely a high rate of car theft in this area - he said the area is like a shopping centre for thieves and that we should probably not get our hopes up that we'll ever get the car back.
I'd also like to warn you to be prepared for the possibility that the front desk staff will be less than helpful or sympathetic. Again, I realize that it is not ultimately the hotel's problem that our car was stolen but the two people who were working the desk when we discovered the car gone did not seem interested at all in helping us. At first the woman told us that she would call the police to report the car stolen from their lot and gave my husband a form to fill out. He did that while he tried to get in touch with the insurance company. When I returned to the desk with the completed form, she told me that she had not called the police, would not call the police and that it was up to us to do so. She said she had given my husband the number - she had not. We finally got the number from her and from that point on we were ignored by both desk clerks. A complete failure of customer service. Even if I didn't need to park a car, I'd never stay here again. Frankly, I'll be avoiding Quality Suites/Inns completely in the future based solely on the apathy we were shown.
And lest you think that you are safe because you don't have a fancy new car - our car was a 13 year old rust bucket so please just think twice about whether or not you want to keep your car here while you're away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make convenience the theme for your next trip into Pearson International Airport. The Quality Suites Toronto Airport Hotel is conveniently located 1km from the airport to which our shuttle runs complimentary 24-hours daily. Close to all major highways, Royal Woodbine Golf Course, Woodbine Casino & Slots and several major shopping malls, the Quality Suites is perfectly situated for your convenience. All our two room suites have a king size bed in the bedroom separated by French doors to a spacious living room. Whether you're organizing an 8-person boardroom meeting, holding team building event or holiday party we have the banquet space for you. Graffiti’s Italian Eatery & Saloon offers an exceptional dining experience. A relaxed atmosphere with over 180 seats to accommodate your dining needs. Your Hotel features many high-value amenities, including: Free high-speed internet access, Free airport shuttle, Weekday newspaper (available in lobby), Pet-Friendly hotel (nightly fee), Fitness Room, On-site car rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Suites Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Toronto Airport Hotel Toronto
- Quality Inn Toronto
- Quality Hotel Toronto Airport