We booked this hotel on Priceline.com, and called the day before to let them know that we needed two double beds in a non-smoking room. The reservationist told us all the double-beds and non-smoking rooms were sold out, and that all they could give us is a king size bed in a smoking room. I would have canceled the reservation, but Priceline.com is non-refundable. I asked to speak to the manager, but he wasn't going to be in until the next day - the day of our arrival. According to the reservationist since there was nothing she could do, since her computer doesn't allow her to change existing reservations. When I spoke with the manager, he only agreed to give us a non-smoking room when I told him I had asthma, but he still said that he didn't have any double-bed rooms. So my friend and I took turns sleeping on the couch.
Checking in was also fairly unpleasant. First, the manager failed to change it to a non-smoking room after saying he would. The receptionist called the manager, and they did give us the non-smoking room, but not after she said that we are only Hotwire customers. I corrected her saying that we are Priceline customers. She said "same thing."
Other problems: Breakfast is not included. The air conditioning went on and off throughout the entire building's rooms, although the hallways remained fully air conditioned. "They're working on it - just open the window.' They also charged us $15 a day for parking, even though we were nowhere near downtown Toronto. Also, there was no swimming pool at this supposedly three star hotel with hundreds of rooms. The hotel bar and restaurant closes at 10 PM. The fitness room, however, was ok.
Not a very pleasant experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make convenience the theme for your next trip into Pearson International Airport. The Quality Suites Toronto Airport Hotel is conveniently located 1km from the airport to which our shuttle runs complimentary 24-hours daily. Close to all major highways, Royal Woodbine Golf Course, Woodbine Casino & Slots and several major shopping malls, the Quality Suites is perfectly situated for your convenience. All our two room suites have a king size bed in the bedroom separated by French doors to a spacious living room. Whether you're organizing an 8-person boardroom meeting, holding team building event or holiday party we have the banquet space for you. Graffiti’s Italian Eatery & Saloon offers an exceptional dining experience. A relaxed atmosphere with over 180 seats to accommodate your dining needs. Your Hotel features many high-value amenities, including: Free high-speed internet access, Free airport shuttle, Weekday newspaper (available in lobby), Pet-Friendly hotel (nightly fee), Fitness Room, On-site car rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Suites Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Toronto Airport Hotel Toronto
- Quality Inn Toronto
- Quality Hotel Toronto Airport