“Always comfortable and clean”
Review of Delta Toronto East

Delta Toronto East
Ranked #64 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Excellent checkin and checkout service; if you partake of the brunch, it is of exceptional quality: delicious and attentive service. Rooms are comfortable and clean. For those with families, there is a pool, for singles there is a workout area and a hottub. Terrific location if you don`t need to be immediately right downtown. Centrally located to everything, even downtown if you drive.

2  Thank OttowaRay
Azhar_Kheraj, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. You have highlighted many of the reasons why our hotel restaurants such as: Whitesides Terrace, TWs Bar & Grill; and Sagano Restaurant would be suitable for both leisure guests and corporate guests. One example of this is our open and inviting atmosphere with great food, and friendly staff making it a perfect dining experience.

Rest assured I will be sharing your comments with my team and thank you providing us your feedback regarding the internet.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Me and my family stayed in this hotel this week for two nights.Nice location and friendly front desk staff.I had a baby and ask for a fridge to keep her baby foods.Front desk said it cost $30.for two days.Even motels has mini fridges and microwaves now days,and I was shocked this place has none.So i guess missing basic tools in the rooms.Rooms are pretty good size and we found hair in bath tub,and top bar of the shower curtain was full of rusted.We travel at least six times per year with my family,and this hotel needs to upgrade some basic stuff.

Room Tip: Ask for a mini fridge or microwave if you are planing to stay at least two or more nights.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Chaminda W

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts; while our parking lot is managed by Target Parking, the prices are competitive among the neighborhood. On the other hand, I glad that you appreciated the convenience of our property. The Delta Toronto East is easily accessible to the major highways making the drive to the downtown core and other attractions in Toronto very convenient.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This was a pretty good option on the east side of Toronto. It was very safe and secure and in a nice area of town. The beds were very comfortable and the TV was up to date and worked well. The only downside was being asked to pay for parking ($12) but that seems more the norm in the GTA.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Azhar_Kheraj, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts; while our parking lot is managed by Target Parking, the prices are competitive among the neighborhood. On the other hand, I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay especially the comfort of our Signature Delta Sanctuary bed and the 42 inch LCD television in your room.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

clean, spacious room and reasonably priced for an upscale hotel in Toronto, Drinks are reasonable in a very comfortable bar. Staff super friendly and courteous. Room has all the amenities, big bathroom and a bathrobe is supplied, along with an iron, and board..The breakfast is on the pricy side but good. Plenty of restaurants close by...a good experience..

Room Tip: choose a room on an even level as only even levels have ice rooms.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience of the Delta Toronto East. I am pleased to read your comments about the hotel staff, especially “staff super friendly and courteous.” They are definitely an asset to our organization and represent our brand's culture of exceeding guests’ expectations. Rest assured I will be sharing your comments with my team.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The hotel staff is very friendly, helpful and welcoming. We had a phone problem that was fixed within 15 minutes (a previous guest had not re-attached a cord) and an elevator problem that was fixed quickly and professionally. The staff was very quick in general to respond to any requests we had. The pool was very popular with our boys and well run by lifeguards when the slide was running. The breakfast buffet was excellent and the atmosphere is great. Our room faced the 401 and you could not hear a thing. The room was clean and comfortable but the beds were small, only doubles. Next time I would ask for queen size. Great size bathroom. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Request Queen size beds if doubles are too small for you.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

I am pleased to read that our associates at the Delta Toronto East were “very nice and very helpful”; rest assured that I will be sharing your comments with my team members. In addition, I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the comfort and luxury of our Signature Sanctuary Delta bed.

We look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

This hotel is great for families with kids. Our experience was ok. There was a 15 minute wait for check in. The lady was very nice. They charged us extra for a mini fridge and a microwave. Also I asked for a room away from the 401. She had us in a room on the north side which I though was the bad side so she switched us but when we got up I realized that the north side was the good side. My mistake bug she should of known! The rooms only have 2 double beds...... Too tiny for normal aldults! Nice flat screen with lots of channels. Room was very clean. There was noise from the highway until about 11-12 at night and we did find there was lots of noise from the hall and elevators. So I suggest you try to get a room away from the elevators and on the north side away from the 401. Don't get the rooms with a view on the pool either as you have a lot of noise there from kids swimming! We ate at the terrace restaurant buffet. It was great but food a little cool. Service was awesome though. They are great with kids! The pool was good too, a little crowded at times but overall kids had fun. So good hotel maybe a little too noisy but I'm sure my kids weren't the quietest either! Awesome service through the whole place. I would recommend this hotel and would come back only as a couple and get a king size bed.

Room Tip: Choose room away from 401 and pool. Also way from elevators. Ask for a room with king size bed!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Azhar_Kheraj, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Delta Toronto East and also highlighting the convenience of the hotel’s location to major services and proximity to the highway, such as the 401 and 404.

I am also pleased to read that we met your expectations and comment about the service you experienced “Awesome service through the whole place. I would recommend this hotel.”

Reviewed 28 June 2014

This hotel is around 20 minutes from the airport, we arrived late so check in was pretty quick.

There is like a pool area with a water slide as you make your way round to the rooms, I was on the 1st floor with nice views across to the freeway ))
Rooms are pretty big, bed is high up, TV was hidden in a wardrobe, and no mini bar or water left in the rooms which I found annoying. Very very unusual for a hotel not to leave any bottled water.

Wifi is apparently free, but I couldn't get it too work, did not show up on search but frankly was too tired to do anything about it.

The bar in the hotel is okay, service good.....

Breakfast buffet of a fairly good standard, nothing to get excited about

Hotel decor is fairly tired. for the US and Canada this seems to be the norm from what I can tell.

All in all very average......

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your recent experience with us. We have recently completed a multimillion dollar renovation to our guest rooms and meeting spaces. On the other hand, I am delighted that you had enjoyed our signature Delta Sanctuary mattress, indoor salt water swimming pool and dining options.