Delta Hotels Toronto East
The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
US$248
US$973
US$787
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewskiddie poolhot tubhockey tournamentgreat poolomelette stationmarch breakbreakfast buffetminute driveroom was clean and comfortabletoronto areaking bedupon checknaganoatriumsciencedowntowncot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We stayed here with a family of three young children on a Living Social coupon, one night/toronto zoo. Overall loved it! Reception was very helpful and welcoming! Lobby comfortable- Extremely accessible to 401; only about 10min to the zoo. The pool area was fantastic...although our youngest wasn't tall enough (48 inches) for the big slide- he enjoyed other water activities allowed. Dining was okay- breakfast better than dinner...Restaurants we chose were on the lobby floor and styled a more open concept dining. Didn't make it to the Japanese restaurant but will next time!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Azhar_Kheraj, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for complimenting our Front Desk associates, rest assured I will be sharing your positive comments with my team. I am also pleased to read that your children enjoyed the water activities and our indoor heated saltwater pool.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We are seniors and despite the title above, the hotel worked for us. A great pool for kids to let off energy, the food and bar prices are reasonable and the room we had, an end unit, was quite roomy.
Also parking is free and the location of the hotel was very convenient for us.
There are a couple of things that could stand a bit of attention. Elevator service can be quite slow at times as can the wi-fi service speed. Are the two connected?
All in all a very acceptable stay for us.

Room Tip: For a larger room, choose an end unit, i.e. #624
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

The Delta Toronto East prides itself as a family friendly hotel and I am delighted to read that we met your expectations.

Thank you for sharing your comments about the elevator and wi-fi connection, we are currently addressing it.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was my second stay on business at this property. The hotel is very conveniently located just off highway 401 and a decent 25 minute commute to the downtown Toronto core.

The staff were very friendly and efficient at check in. The guest room was clean and well maintained. There was a little window hatch which was perfect to get some fresh air.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

+ Very friendly staff.
+ Clean guest rooms, new furniture and amenities.

- The showers are tiny tiny tiny. This is my only dislike. Could benefit by adapting the curved curtain rods.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your positive comments with us. I am please to read that you have recognized our associates to be “very friendly and efficient;” however, due to the structural layout of our washrooms we cannot install the curved shower rod.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Great location right next to the 401. Great for young children big pool with water slide very popular. They have rooms overlooking the pool which is convenient.
For a big hotel in a big city great service at the front desk.
Restaurant food is good, no issues with room service, prices are reasonable.
The only issue is the elevators, given the traffic back and forth to the pool there are backups in the elevators nothing major but you do consider taking the stairs.

Stayed: August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive comments. I am glad to see that we have met your expectations. Rest assured that your comments will be passed along to our team members.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Short stay but truly enjoyed our experience. I booked hotel via Priceline for a great price! We checked in early evening after a full day at the zoo! Check in was quick, the agent was very professional. I was booked with a king bed but I had my 2 Children so she gave us a room with 2 double beds. She gave my son a welcome gift; he really liked the dinosaur. Had to pay $12 for parking- I feel this should be free for hotel guest.

We had supper at the buffet. $22.95 for adults, 9.95 for 6-12 yrs and free for under 6. I would recommend the buffet to anyone. It was delicious. Cheese cake was REALLY good! The service was excellent, the maître D was so helpful and took my lil one to choose more food. The waiters are always present to refill our glasses.

After supper the kids played in the pool. Lifeguards on duty . My son lived that he could stand in the kiddy pool section, it was 3 feet. They have balls, noodles, basket ball and watersides for amusement. The is also. Hot tub, lounge chairs and plenty of chairs around the pool to watch the, play. Towels were plenty full and hot from the drier.

The room was very clean, spacious bathrooms. Great water pressure. No issues with hot water; 3 of us took showers / bath. The AC was functioning well and was not noisy at all. The beds are really comfortable and had a good night sleep.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again! I've always had great service with the Delta chain!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Azhar_Kheraj, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your detailed experience. I am pleased to read that your check-in was quick and that “the agent was very professional.” Rest assured I will be sharing your comments with our culinary team.

We look forward to welcoming you again.