BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto North York Hotel & Suites
Ranked #46 of 132 Hotels in Toronto
Brampton
“Amazing Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Stayed over 1 night in the King size bedroom with the jacuzzi.
It was great. The room is huge, bed was super comfortable. Extremely quiet.
No issues at all.
As my travels will bring me back continuously to the area, I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank JennJac
Shankar N, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto North York Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Hi JennJac! I want to personally thank you for posting on our TripAdvisor page, it is greatly appreciated. I am glad that you were pleased with our King Suite with Jacuzzi. It is quite the relaxing room and extremely spacious. The jacuzzi is great for unwinding! Also, our hotel strives on it's quietness and privacy for guests. It is great that you shared your opinion on one of our many suites at the hotel, as this one is very popular. We welcome you with open arms to come back to our hotel and stay in the beautiful suite again or any room of your choice. We can also suggest a nice restaurant for dinner & movie or you have the option to dine-in at our on-site restaurant, Western Bar & Grille & order a movie on the TV! Once again, thank you for the positive feedback! Have safe & happy travels.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Sudbury, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

Recognition for Diamond member greatly appreciated; hotel recently fully renovated; immaculate room, very comfortable bed & pillows, fresh crisp high quality linens; extremely good value for price paid; would definitely return to this hotel

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Suzanne B
Shankar N, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto North York Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Hi Suzanne B! Thank you for taking the time to post on our TripAdvisor page. It is great to see that you appreciate the customer service our front desk strives to offer. The fact that you are a loyal member of Best Western is amazing and we thank you for that. Travelers such as yourself see the benefit in being a member as here are many perks to it! As for the cleanliness of our hotel, we strive to keep it immaculate like you said! I am glad that you had a peaceful sleep and noticed our high end bedding. We welcome you with open arms back to our hotel! Have safe & happy travels.
Ramat HaSharon, Tel Aviv, Israel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

A very nice motel when visiting Toronto and would like to avoid staying in the city center.
Very close to the main highway with free parking.
Note that it will take you around 30 min to go downtown by car.
Service was great and the team was helpful.
room was clean and had decent size.
you can get breakfast vouchers for $5 per person, which is basic.
Overall, great value for money.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Ohad I
Shankar N, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto North York Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 20 April 2014
Hi Ohad I. Thank you for taking the opportunity to post your opinion of our hotel on our TripAdvisor page. I am glad that you had a great time visiting our hotel in Toronto. Our free LARGE parking is definitely a bonus for our guests. I am glad that you found our customer service pleasant. We really try our best to meet all of our guests needs especially when you are new to the city, visiting. In regards to the cleanliness of our guest room. you are right, our housekeeping staff works extremely hard to keep everything in tip-top shape. As for breakfast, there are many options from the restaurant menu that you can choose from as well that will satisfy your taste buds. Thank you again for the kind words, I am glad you chose to stay with us and we welcome you back anytime. Have safe & happy travels!
sault ste marie, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

clean and comfortable tastefully decorated good location for bus and subway friendly staff never tried the restaurant but it was available to us quiet area good parking with well lit parking lot would definitely stay here again excellent value for the price that was paid

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hi James M, I want to personally thank you for taking the time to post on our TripAdvisor page, its greatly appreciated. It is great to hear from a guest that they had a pleasant time at our hotel. After our huge renovations, our guests have been raving about the hotel. It is clean, comfortable and extremely modern now. You are completely right about the transportation accessibility, it is very bus, subway and car friendly. Thank you for the employee compliments, we try our best to make our guests feel right at home. In regards to the restaurant, definitely check it out next time, the BIG canadian breakfast is a big hit! As for the value for the price paid, we definitely offer great rates for a newly renovated hotel such as ours. From our Best Western family to yours, we welcome you with open arms! Thanks again for the positive feedback.
Windsor, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

My family of 4 was in need of a place to stay while my mother in law underwent major surgery. I was under a lot of stress and before I made our reservation I think I called the hotel about 5-6 times asking alot of questions.
The women(sorry I forgot her name) I kept speaking with and checked us in, was wonderful. She was very helpful, plesent, understanding, and not once did she get annoyed with my many phone calls and questions.
All the staff was great and genuinely concerned that my mother in laws surgery went well.
The room was very clean and very comfortable.
The pool and the area was clean and well kept and my kids loved that the pool was heated.
The loby was beautiful, clean and welcoming.
The hotel was a bit out of our way from the hospital downtown, but the kindness of everyone working there made the distance not mater at all. Thank you to the staff for making our stay a wonderful experience under our stressful circumstance.

• Stayed March 2014
3 Thank JM2E
Shankar N, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto North York Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Hi JM2E, I want to personally thank you for posting on our TripAdvisor page. I am so glad that you chose to stay with us during your difficult time. As for the phone calls and questions, that's what we're here for! We strive on helping out our guests and making sure they feel well accommodated. I am glad everything went well with your mother's surgery and that you were in good hands during the stressful time. As for the pool, and overall hotel we really try our best to keep it clean and cleanliness is the key to guests coming back and staying with us and of course great hospitality. It's nice that your kids got to enjoy the heated pool and de-stress that way as well! We are so happy that we were able to make a tough time, a bit easier for you. From our Best Western family to yours, we welcome your family back with open arms! Take care.
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

This was the first time I've used Best Western .& I must say the name says it all. Best. Very friendly .Very clean & the front desk was the best. When I come back to Toronto .The hotel on Norfinch will be where I stay . Please keep up the good work.i also plan on using Best Western in the states. Hoping for the same hospitality

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Eliminator33
Shankar N, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto North York Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Hi Eliminator3! I want to personally thank you for posting on our TripAdvisor page. Best Western is a GREAT hotel chain and the largest in the world. The standards are extremely high, and at our hotel we strive on keeping our hotel at the top. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us as it was a pleasure to have you. We are glad you enjoyed the city of Toronto and surrounding area while staying at our hotel. As for the staff, we love to keep our guests happy because it makes US happy. We hope you had safe & happy travels in our great city and back to Chicago. By all means, check out different hotels on our website while planning your vacations, because you will stay with people who care if you stay with Best Western. Thank you once again!!
Copper Cliff, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

I am always a fanatic about hotel cleanliness. I do a hair and dirt check in bathrooms and under the sheets etc. My room was impeccably clean and very comfortable. It was a pleasure to stay here. The cleaning and front desk staff were so friendly. The rate was excellent and the overall quality was outstanding. I will definitely stay again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank MissDHappy
Hi MissDHappy! Thanks for your great feedback, we really appreciate it. We love that you thrive on cleanliness, so do we!! Guests especially like yourself are who we aim to please. As staff, when we travel to hotels, we expect to get the same high standard treatment that we offer at our hotel. It only makes sense everyone loves to sleep in a place where they can feel comfortable and not worry about any unclean areas. We are more than happy that we made a good impression on you with our guest room. As for the employee compliments, thank you so much, we are always here to help. You are right the rate is definitely reasonable especially for what you get! Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you more often. Have safe & happy travels!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
Scarborough
BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn
Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale
Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites
Radisson Hotel Toronto East

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto North York Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!