We are due to stay at this hotel in June and have sent 2 emails asking how to find the airport shuttle and whether the restaurant will be open in the late evening. We haven't received a reply to either.
We are Brits and will be in a different country and time zone when we arrive and don't want to have to start phoning when we're there.
If we ever get there, we will post a review. We hope the customer service at the hotel will be better than their email enquiry service. Why have an email system on-line if it doesn't WORK??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport is a 3 Star, full service hotel with 284 rooms and over 8,000 square feet meeting space. For the most discerning business traveler, we can offer the option of non-smoking and smoking in our Standard rooms.You may also choose to treat yourself to an upgrade to our Executive floor including a continental breakfast. Which ever your choice we look forward to having you stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport/Dixon Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Toronto Airport
- Travel Lodge Etobicoke
- Travelodge Etobicoke
- Travelodge Hotel Etobicoke
- Etobicoke Travelodge
- Etobicoke Travel Lodge