One of the most unpleasant experience is waiting nearly one hour at airport for the hotel shuttle bus. Unfortunately, that luck fell on me thanks to Travelodge. Two or three times that I have seen Hilton, Marriot, Westin buses gone past me and how i wish i had booked any hotel of them instead of Travelodge.
Upon arrival after nearly one hour waiting, when I explained what had happened to the front desk, they appeared to be defensive rather than empathetic. Worse yet, they made a mistake about the number of room reserved, which severely damaged the credibility.
The other thing that should improve is the poor wifi in the room. The signal just disappeared the moment it got connected. Very weird. Had to go to lobby for Wifi.
The only bright spot is comfy bed, which makes it pass the basic with 3-star rating as a very lenient comment..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport is a 3 Star, full service hotel with 284 rooms and over 8,000 square feet meeting space. For the most discerning business traveler, we can offer the option of non-smoking and smoking in our Standard rooms.You may also choose to treat yourself to an upgrade to our Executive floor including a continental breakfast. Which ever your choice we look forward to having you stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport/Dixon Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Toronto Airport
- Travel Lodge Etobicoke
- Travelodge Etobicoke
- Travelodge Hotel Etobicoke
- Etobicoke Travelodge
- Etobicoke Travel Lodge