I recently spent two nights with my partner at the Travelodge at 925 Dixon Rd by the Toronto Airport.
The good points are:
friendly front desk staff
good swimming pool and weight room
The bad points:
an extra $12 fee (plus taxes) per night for parking on top of the room rate
an extra $1.00 charge (plus taxes) for local calls
an extra $14.99 (plus taxes) to watch movies
$0.50 a minute to use the computers in the basement (although there is supposed to
be free wifi if you have a laptop)
The last negative point is that the gift shop is closed after 10pm. AFTER 10PM, THERE IS NO WAY TO GET POP, CHIPS, FOOD OR SMOKES. There is the hotel bar and a subway restaurant across the street for food. The closest store is a 40 minute walk away. There are no pop machines on any of the floors.
It was a decent place, but there are better hotels out there, and I do not plan to stay there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport is a 3 Star, full service hotel with 284 rooms and over 8,000 square feet meeting space. For the most discerning business traveler, we can offer the option of non-smoking and smoking in our Standard rooms.You may also choose to treat yourself to an upgrade to our Executive floor including a continental breakfast. Which ever your choice we look forward to having you stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport/Dixon Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Toronto Airport
- Travel Lodge Etobicoke
- Travelodge Etobicoke
- Travelodge Hotel Etobicoke
- Etobicoke Travel Lodge
- Etobicoke Travelodge